Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

I AM SO PSYCHED!
    I love Harry Potter and unfortuntely I didn't get midnight tickets to Harry Potter, but I am probably going to see it this week hopefully
    but I am excited
    I love the books and I just finished the 6th one this weekend (been rereading them all) so now I have the 7th to reread probably won't do that in time for the movie but whatever
    I like how they are doing two parts b/c the movies will have way more detail but they should release the parts a month later so I don't forget what happens

but anyways I AM EXCITED
    just wondering if there were any other Harry Potter fanss

made by Th3-Devils-Princess
    Joe Mauer is the best catcher

I'm not a fan really .. but the films aren't bad. I can't stomach JK Rowling though.

As for the new film .. my God .. we're flooded with ads for it EVERYWHERE right now, you can't escape!

I can't wait to see it ^_^

NYC is flooded with the ads too. On buses, bus stands, bus seats, bus terminals, bus drivers....

Oh and on TV too.

I saw all the other movies because I have friends and family that like them so I usually tag along but I would never try to get midnight tickets for it.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Yay Harry Potter! I like to watch the movies because complaining is one of my favourite things to do (like Uncle Vernon) and boy do I get a lot of mileage out of those flicks
    It opens here on Thursday and I will definitely be dragging my boyfriend along to a 9:30 session. And no doubt be spending an hour afterwards explaining it to him because I don't see how any one who hasn't read the books will understand it, you know, since they kinda completely left out anything about Horcurxes, and pretty much anything about Voldermort in the 6th movie.
    So to answer you query, yes, there are Harry Potter fans here. I'm a HUGE one. Yay!

I love the books, but the only Harry Potter movies that were good was the first & second one. Not holding my breath for this one, but I will definitely go watch it anyways.

I don't read the book. But I'm truly HP no.1 fan. I'm excited bout this too. I heard about it on MTV.

yah I am psyched
    I think I am going to see it tomorrow like at around seven
    but yeah super super stoked!
    ahhhh!

made by Th3-Devils-Princess
    Joe Mauer is the best catcher

So what'd you think? I saw it last night and spent a good two hours afterwards explaining it to my boyfriend (who hasn't read the books) and complaining about everything I hated. My brain is trying to tell my fingers to type some examples of things I didn't like, but I must have control. Do not get me started.
    Overall, for the movie that it was I enjoyed it. It was quite funny at times too, which I, understood. Yes. I understand why it needed to have those funny parts in it, but I didn't like them, oh god! MUST NOT CONTINUE!
    What does every one else think of it?

I haven't read any of the books. But i've seen all the movies. I can't wait to see part 2! I just didn't like how everybody was all over facebook giving away a certain part of the movie lol. So when it was time for it to happen in the movie, i was like "oh...here comes THAT part everybody was talking about on facebook lol.

Thread Information