Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tron Legacy

Default Tron Legacy

That movie was just beautiful. it was the best sequel to a movie ever possible, besides The dark knight.

Its awesome how it picks up from the first movie and moves on. im not really sure what to say beyond it was just epic, and Cora was hot. That is all.

i saw it with Ilyich, and our friends Jim and Zach. I mentioned like twice that there was a scene where sam's father was covered in shadows except for his beard, and the screen was very brightly lit so it kinda had a radiance to it, and they all were like "omg he couldn't shut up about that beard" anyways, the movie was sweet, she was indeed hot (and is my desktop wallpaper now, her laying on the couch) and I can't wait to see it on blu ray omg. the soundtrack is sweet too.

Screenshot or it didnt happen,

The sound track is good, im trying to figure out a few songs that were in the movie and im not sure at all what it is.

the screen was very brightly lit, and the area around his face is bright in that screen but the rest is dark lol.

and this is my wallpaper V

Thank you good sir I will be making that my screenshot by the end of the night

What annoyed me was how fast you could tell what was going on, IE after the disc battles where... You know how figured out Sam was a user.

Wait...say that again? It explained everything too quickly? or somethin else cuz that wasn't really a clear sentance

From the get go when Sam entered the grid I knew who Clue was, Tron, etc etc. How it seemed... like I knew what was going to happen. is a better way to say it.

Well, did you see the original one?

But it had to explain everything in order to tell the rest of what was going on. It was a great movie I think, but it could have been improved...however, they would have had to do it way differently to do so, imo.

But i see what you mean i think, it reveals everything at the beginning, and the rest of it is just action

Ya i saw the first one and i think im going to watch it again tonight. No matter how old that movie gets its still a kickass movie.

I can see explaining that after the MCU was taken out how Flynn moved on and what became of the grid, that would have set it up better, and have Sam tell the tale. I think that would have made for an exciting introduction to the movie.

Something else i just noticed Cora is 13 from House, and I never thought it possible she could look so damn hot ever.

Thank god they proved that theory wrong.
    Last edited by Jokersvirus; 12-31-2010 at 02:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EpsilonX View Post

the screen was very brightly lit, and the area around his face is bright in that screen but the rest is dark lol.
    If you notice... the robe's emitting light. |:

^Sig made by Lemons^
    "And if you succeed, you will do so... without recognition. Because you. Do not. Exist."

Thread Information