Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Sorry for the double posting it wasn't my fault - I'm using another computer at work and the browser didn't display my post, so I thought that I didn't post it. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter99 View Post
    I don't like MMORPGs, or any RPGs whatsoever and I didn't find WoW fun. And COD has a higher age restriction than WoW?!! At least in Call of Duty you play as the good guys and fight the bad guys. And 10 year-olds play as the undead in WoW and start going all gothic afterwards. Kids skipping classes just to play this game, A kid in China has committed a suicide because of WoW, Students getting low grades because of WoW, idiots getting sexually attracted to the female characters... And were the guys who made WoW not humans themselves to make the humans the weakest and dumbest race in the game?
    I don't like WoW, nor the influence it has to population.

And I'm not attacking anyone, everything I said was true and I didn't write any of this in order to insult anyone.

I tried wow with a friend. I played mp and started at lv 80 and best gear.
    Me and some friends were then dueling. It was my first time and I beat the crap out of one of my friend that have bben playing for years. He got pretty mad(With a little help from me)

I don't like MMORPGs, or any RPGs whatsoever and I didn't find WoW fun. And COD has a higher age restriction than WoW?!! At least in Call of Duty you play as the good guys and fight the bad guys. And 10 year-olds play as the undead in WoW and start going all gothic afterwards. Kids skipping classes just to play this game, A kid in China has committed a suicide because of WoW, Students getting low grades because of WoW, idiots getting sexually attracted to the female characters... And were the guys who made WoW not humans themselves to make the humans the weakest and dumbest race in the game?
    I don't like WoW, nor the influence it has on young population.
    For the kids, not their fault. parents are responsible for pretty much everything their child does. The kids don't have to play, but their parents let them, and they probably should't if they get that addicted.

As you the adults, there are stupid people out there whether you believe it or not, just some of them get a hold of the game and can't handle it.

Watch what you say man. You don't like a game, that's fine, but don't bash on people who have played it, not smart.

I'm not trying to insult anyone because of the games they prefer. I'm just saying about the things WoW does on people/kids. Insulting anyone was the last thing I had on my mind.

I'm not trying to insult anyone because of the games they prefer. I'm just saying about the things WoW does on people/kids. Insulting anyone was the last thing I had on my mind.
    Over 11 million people play wow and Im pretty certain that many of those people have sufficient grades. Yes, there are some people that are addicted but far from everyone.

There are far worser things than play wow and I dont think that every ten year old kid turn goth after played as a undead. You dont like wow and neither does I but I still respect those who play wow, Im happy that they feel joy in playing it as long it doesnt go to far.

Quote Originally Posted by paecmaker View Post
    Over 11 million people play wow and Im pretty certain that many of those people have sufficient grades. Yes, there are some people that are addicted but far from everyone.

There are far worser things than play wow and I dont think that every ten year old kid turn goth after played as a undead. You dont like wow and neither does I but I still respect those who play wow, Im happy that they feel joy in playing it as long it doesnt go to far.
    well, most of my neighbors' kids got addicted and are probably satanists by now And I knew a kid who had straight As until he started playing WoW (he dropped to Ds afterwards). I do respect all gamers, and I don't mind them playing WoW as long as they're normal. And sorry if I insulted anyone.

well, most of my neighbors' kids got addicted and are probably satanists by now And I knew a kid who had straight As until he started playing WoW (he dropped to Ds afterwards). I do respect all gamers, and I don't mind them playing WoW as long as they're normal. And sorry if I insulted anyone.
    I have plAyed a LittlE woww and it didnT du anu differensse oh crap I hAve to go, forgot to sacrifice the lamb and my candlies are burning ouT

Thread Information