Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Paranormal

Default The Paranormal

Does anyone else enjoy the paranormal? Well not enjoy but you know what I mean... Interested in I guess would be a better way to put it.

Everyone always asks me about my obsession with the Grim Reaper. I find the Grim Reaper to be the scariest, most BA, and coolest paranormal entity.

So, anyone else have interest in the paranormal or a good REAL ghost story to share?

Ive had an interest with the paranormal ever since i started seeing things, hearing things and even getting marks on my back at night.

I LOVE IT! I just love hearing stories and stuff like that, and I could say that I've experienced paranormal activities in some way...
    Losing Is Not An Option.

Check out my Tumblr CarsndMore

Quote Originally Posted by HamadaLFC8 View Post
    I LOVE IT! I just love hearing stories and stuff like that, and I could say that I've experienced paranormal activities in some way...
    Did they touch because that is wrong and its not your fault!

I think the paranormal is cool and an interesting concept, but I dont believe anything about it is real, at all, not even alittle bit. I think it's all a load of bull that was made up to scare children, no offense to those who might happen to believe it, I just dont.

On another leg I do have a ghost story that for a second made me rethink my opinion:

It was a few years ago, must've been 17 or so, and I had agreed to spend the week my parents went on vacation with my brother and his wife, who lived on a large, very nice, very OLD farm, dating back to like 1720s(Note that this is Denmark, not US, in Denmark we have buildings that date back to the 1400s.), and I was sleeping in my room, and at like 4 in the morning on a summer I wake up to the sound of a door slowly sliding in its hinches and then going "clink" as the metal latch bumps the metal socket that closes the door. Again I hear the door open slightly, then "clink" again.
    I decide to get up and see what the hell that is, and I look down the corridor, and this door that leads to the stair case just opens ever so slightly, everrrrrr so slowly, creaking as it does, and it comes to a halt about 1/5 of its maximum swing range. Then it slowly creaks again as it closes, and "clink". I walk up close to the door and I feel no breeze, no oddities that could make the door do this, it just stood there, open, close, open, close, open, close. I went around in the nearby empty rooms(the place was huge, 3 stories and 70% of it was not even used), and there were no windows open, nothing, the door was completely isolated, even from the other side it was isolated, the stair case had no wind going through it, it was completely still everywhere, yet the door kept....Wait it had stopped. I went back to the door and it had latched...IT ****ING LATCHED. I had a cold chill down my spine as it no longer even made an attempt at sliding anymore, despite it actually being able to do so in the socket, it still didnt move anymore. I went to my room and worked hard on falling asleep which I finally did. However, I am glad he doesnt live there anymore, cause despite me not believing in it, I have yet to find, or hear, a reasonable excuse for the door doing this.

My brother also told me that it was odd, and that he had never seen any of the doors in the house do it. It freaked me the hell out!
    ##WARNING! [-SAPH-]_virus.exe has been detected in your thread!##
    ##Initiating Saph_Removal_Tool.exe program module A...##
    ##Saph_Removal_Tool.exe program has failed##
    ##Initiating EMERGENCY_BACKUP_SAPH_REMOVAL##

Quote Originally Posted by Jokersvirus View Post
    Did they touch because that is wrong and its not your fault!
    If you mean "touch" in a sexual way, then no they haven't :P haha
    Losing Is Not An Option.

Check out my Tumblr CarsndMore

thats exactly how i meant it, its a line from robot chicken that dr phil was on

I kinda believe in ghosts ever since I heard my guitar strum twice with noone else in the room. Scariest moment in my life.

There are somethings science cant prove, but for everything else theres mastercard.

I know about these things lets say that i can like then there is a ghost in my room or by anyone i don't know sometimes its awesome to feel the presence, because then I know there is one or more by me. Ever since I watched paranormal activity and entity I can feel the ghost presence now even stronger. I get a zing in a head and then I know that they are close Some people would say its a headache but I know when I have a headache and sencing them around me.

At nights when I am sleeping and then all of a sudden I cant move and then I force my eyes open and my body is extremely heavy and I can barely move and then last time I was looking at my blankets and then I saw it moves down like you walking on the blankets on the bed and then it like sink in from my feet side and then getting all closer and then when it was by my chest part I finally get strength and then I ot extremely anry and then I just gave one hit and then stood up and then I could move again lol. now this repeats after each other sometimes and there are times then that is fun like getting angry and battling out of it.

I didnt know at first what that was until I saw Paranormal Activity and now I understand things way more so this means when I was in primary school the ghost was bothering me already I just didnt know that yet.

There are 2 new movies just like that I must still et them but they are Insidious and I cant remember the other movie at the momment now all of a sudden.

Thread Information