Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Kinect a waste of money for me...

I got a Kinect in January bc I dont play my xbox360 that much and wanted to start using it more... So I got the kinect and got some game for it. Sonic free rider - when I saw this game all I could think about was Back to the Future Hoverboard... Holy crap was I wrong!!!! This game was awful and didnt even work... dont make me talk about how two player works... me and my best friend still dont talk about it..

I also got fighters uncaged. I mean who doesnt want a fighting game with the kinect... Wrong again!!! This game was awful as well.. It just didnt work at all.. The game that came with the kinect was the best one kinect adventures. I mean it was kinda fun and it work at least... So now once again I dont even play my xbox360...

So do you think its better to wait on getting the new thing like the kinect?... So it gets better games out for it, get a price drop, or did I just get the wrong games?

I haven't tried out kinect yet but I saw a few people playing it at the mall near me a while ago.

Didn't look like my thing. But sucks it was a waste of money for you. And generally, I do wait before I get new things, whether it's hardware or software.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

A combination of those. The launch titles aren't that great, but there is a lot of good games coming out for it later this year (I don't have any links and am too lazy to search for them at the moment.)

^Sig made by Lemons^
    "And if you succeed, you will do so... without recognition. Because you. Do not. Exist."

I am dissapointed at kinect and on microsoft. No true game for the hardcore fans, only party games.

i pre-ordered kinect when it was announced as project natal. coudnt wait to get it, picked it up on the release date and was like a kid at xmas.lol tried out the adventures game and thought..ok this isnt bad for the game it is. then tried to video chat to a mate who had it. The lag was terrible, we both have excellent connections yet when i left the room to make some tea, took around 3minutes, it still showed me sitting down in the room on my mates screen.

Then i tried playing adventures again, the system wasnt able to detect me this time and jus kept adjusting itself. The graphics remind me of the wii and if you move fast it dosent pick up the movement. Microsoft rushed it to production and ruined it. its definitely not worth the money.

I have a Kinect... and I actually love it....

I had a Wii and I didn't like it much... but I like my Kinect. I play Dance Central a lot. a.. and yes.. it is mostly party games, and they really do need to come out with something for the hardcore gamer...

But I think it really was intended for party games....

>_> Apparently my post isn't at all good enough to be read/acknowledged.
    Last edited by Ilyich Valken; 03-04-2011 at 07:03 AM.

^Sig made by Lemons^
    "And if you succeed, you will do so... without recognition. Because you. Do not. Exist."

I read it... I'm just talking about thus far... All I have on it are really Party Games. lol I'm kinda looking forward to see how they make it work for the hard core gamer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilyich Valken View Post
    >_> Apparently my post isn't at all good enough to be read/acknowledged.
    Accually I havnt heard about a single "real" game (with some exception) coming out for the kinect(personally I like the name natal better)

What games did you mean?

Child of Eden, Star Wars Kinect, Heavy Fire: Afghanistan, Rise of Nightmares, Codename D/Diabolical Pitch, Kinect Haunt, Steel Battalion Heavy Armor, (and rumored Alan Wake 2 and/or Max Payne, Gears, and Halo.)

^Sig made by Lemons^

Thread Information