Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default I dont think I will play Black ops again

I was playng some black ops today and in the AAR I saw something very offensive. Some stupid clan by the name of "Sp3ctr4" think its funny i guess to make offensive playercard images. One was making fun of 9/11 and the other had a KKK image, someone at the cross getting burned alive. I was like what the hell, so in order to get some peace I Talked crap to them annoying them and they took the bait and came into my party and talked smacked, mainly how they wanted my address to come by and kill me.

This went on for 10 minutes but I feel better after annoying them.

**** man, thats mad crazy, i would be pretty scared,

so why arent you never playing again?

Your going to stop playing just because people are idiots? don't do that man.

mainly because of that crap people being stupid offending people on such a high level. Ya i should have included that but its been annoying me all day. Just the amount of idiots ive seen on this game in... 12 hours? it pathetic in and of itself. There is a level of stupidity I accept on video games but once you cross the line from stupid to making fun of mass death situation you really have no right to play video games.

its not the idiots its that people are making fun of 911 i lost a friend in that so i take it personal, as do alot of people who didnt lose anyone. It just pisses me off my tone will most likely change but right now if i get online its only to piss people off and to play with my brother on zombies.
    Last edited by Jokersvirus; 03-06-2011 at 12:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokersvirus View Post
    mainly because of that crap people being stupid offending people on such a high level. Ya i should have included that but its been annoying me all day. Just the amount of idiots ive seen on this game in... 12 hours? it pathetic in and of itself. There is a level of stupidity I accept on video games but once you cross the line from stupid to making fun of mass death situation you really have no right to play video games.

its not the idiots its that people are making fun of 911 i lost a friend in that so i take it personal, as do alot of people who didnt lose anyone. It just pisses me off my tone will most likely change but right now if i get online its only to piss people off and to play with my brother on zombies.
    I hate to tell you but your going to find people like that in every single place and game on earth.

they got another thing coming!
    i agree its not even funny, did they get banned?

They wont get banned

Ya, i will run into those people and if nothing is done its stupid. you think they would ban people like that because of that crap. Im offended to high hell and by doing nothing makes me not want to play it. people can talk crap about it i can mute them but how do you mute an image?
    Last edited by Jokersvirus; 03-06-2011 at 12:37 AM.

Cant you make a complaint? Like report them for something, or if i found out who they were, i would totally call their mothers and tell on them and their mothers would disown them.

okay im sending them telepathic bad vibes......

ill let you know how it goes

I did filed complaints against two of them, the two who came into my party talking crap to me.

There is a show called "Booster Busters" on youtube IM going to tell them about it and see if they want to take part in getting rid of this crap.

Thanks for sending them bad vibes :P

Looking at some more of that "clan" they are all racist, nothing but white power and some KKK emblems
    Last edited by Jokersvirus; 03-06-2011 at 01:14 AM.

Or you could take them to Judge Judy?

serious and you would win! and get to be on tv lol, and any evidence would be passed from you to judge judy by her cool assistant, whatever his name is lol
    man wish that would happen.

they sound like fukken white trash cnuts that need their windows rocked and egged lol.

still sending bad vibes

Thread Information