Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Crysis 2

I know that CURI can be somewhat buggy at times, but its deffinately the 'most' reliable(virus wise) system spec scanner out there. For example it claims that I can play DAO without any problems whatsoever, and thats true, I play DAO flawlessly at ultra graphics, while Fallout 3 says that I'm half way between minimum and recommended, which is true, I play with somewhat low graphics on FO3 or I go completely lagzerg.

But it also says that I can play Crysis warhead or whatever its called on top graphics, but from watching youtube movies I highly highly doubt that.

So it really gives you an 'estimate' for it, you might be surprised and find the game the CURI claimed was gonna be a lagfest, to run smoothly on high graphics, while games that it says will run smoothly, will run like a lagfest, its very much hit or miss.
    ##WARNING! [-SAPH-]_virus.exe has been detected in your thread!##
    ##Initiating Saph_Removal_Tool.exe program module A...##
    ##Saph_Removal_Tool.exe program has failed##
    ##Initiating EMERGENCY_BACKUP_SAPH_REMOVAL##

It at one point said I could play Crysis Warhead on my old computer, but not the original, which I could play on moderate settings. It also said I could barely play Starcraft 2 because of my graphics card and ram, and I could play it at all but ubermax settings.

^Sig made by Lemons^
    "And if you succeed, you will do so... without recognition. Because you. Do not. Exist."

Don't buy all the crap Can You Run It gives you. It told me that I won't be able to play Homefront and Bulletstorm on maximum details, but I can and I'm currently playing them on maximum quality without getting any lag at all. So make sure to check it out yourself before letting Can You Run It make the decision for you.
    But a really good thing is, that Can You Run It says that my PC is powerful enough to play Crysis 2 on maximum details, so that's awesome. I'll buy Crysis 2 sometime real soon.

I bought me this game but I left it at my friends house by mistake lol it's because we were on our way to a party, but I got the game back (going down on my knees) thank you yor i thought I lost the game just like that.

Thread Information