Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Exentenzed is offline Professional (Battlefield) Helicopter Pilot.

Sorry dude, Ive allready read it twice... xD And its pretty long so i dont want to read it again for a game i don't play anymore. No offense, Im sure you understand.

However i will probably check it out if/when i start again, if you keep it relatively updated.

Sig. by Psychotray

Syracuse, NY (but always California in my heart <3)

We're not going to ban him for double posting. Double posting isn't the worst thing; it's only trouble if someone is clearly doing it to up their post count. I don't mind merging a few posts now and then, and I'm sure he'll wise up ;P

People really don't get infractions for double posting very often (as far as I am aware), and if they do, it's because they're a problem in other ways.

Double posts are also allowed if they are a sufficient time apart and the second post is adding additional information (not just spamming), for the record.

^ Sig by Foofle ^

Quote Originally Posted by Exentenzed View Post
    Sorry dude, Ive allready read it twice... xD And its pretty long so i dont want to read it again for a game i don't play anymore. No offense, Im sure you understand.

However i will probably check it out if/when i start again, if you keep it relatively updated.
    Oh naw dude I'm not gonna ask ya to read the whole damned chap1 again I meant the post you responded to before. I kinda didnt like the way I wrote it at first, and thats the one you responded to Just wanted to let you know that I rephrased alittle bit!
    ##WARNING! [-SAPH-]_virus.exe has been detected in your thread!##
    ##Initiating Saph_Removal_Tool.exe program module A...##
    ##Saph_Removal_Tool.exe program has failed##
    ##Initiating EMERGENCY_BACKUP_SAPH_REMOVAL##

We're not going to ban him for double posting. Double posting isn't the worst thing; it's only trouble if someone is clearly doing it to up their post count. I don't mind merging a few posts now and then, and I'm sure he'll wise up ;P

People really don't get infractions for double posting very often (as far as I am aware), and if they do, it's because they're a problem in other ways.

Double posts are also allowed if they are a sufficient time apart and the second post is adding additional information (not just spamming), for the record.
    AAAAH, I thought infractions where automatic and resulted in an "auto" ban when a certain amount of infractions where added. Im truly glad to be mistaken

Oh naw dude I'm not gonna ask ya to read the whole damned chap1 again I meant the post you responded to before. I kinda didnt like the way I wrote it at first, and thats the one you responded to Just wanted to let you know that I rephrased alittle bit!
    Oh ye xD Well you didnt have to, as i knew you wherent taking it in a bad way. but thanks for the gesture nevertheless.

Sig. by Psychotray

Syracuse, NY (but always California in my heart <3)

No, no, they're not automatic - we give them ourselves :P So, I'm not going to go and give Saph an infraction for double posting when he is clearly innocent about it :3 We're not totally mean :P That would just be awful!

^ Sig by Foofle ^

when he is clearly innocent
    I wouldnt be so suuuuuuuure.
    Nah just kidding Saph

Sig. by Psychotray

OJ SIMPSON WAS INNOCENT!

Lol XD

Chapter 2!

Breaking down the roles:

Every group has a minimum of 3 standard roles going, each of which MUST be filled to have an efficient group! The 3 standard roles are:

Tank: A tank has only 1 reason to live during a raid or dungeon: To make sure everyone else remains alive! They rely on high levels of defensive stats, such as Stamina, Parry, Armor, Dodge etc. to minimize their damage taken, and as such remain alive even when placed in the front row for a huge beating! A good tank always puts his group before himself, and never shys away from his duty as the front line of an assault!

Number of tanks required for a 5 man group: 1

Number of tanks required for a 10 man group: 2-3

Number of tanks required for a 25 man group: 3

What classes can be a tank:

Warrior
    Paladin
    Druid
    Death Knight

Healer: A healer is the glue that keeps the entire group together! Without a healer, not even the mighty tank will last for long! A healer is a key part for the crucial symbiotic relationship that a tank and a healer needs! A healer always need to be on their toes, and keep a watchful eye on their friends' health pools! A distracted healer might as well leave the group, they'll do more good out than in! A healer needs to train their eyes and hands to NOT be required to look at their action bars while healing, so that their eyes can remain fixed on their friends HP more often! A healer isn't stupid! If you have to move? MOVE! Dont make your life harder by having to heal yourself as well!

Number of healers required for a 5 man group: 1

Number of healers required for a 10 man group: 2-3

Number of healers required for a 25 man group: 3-5

Classes that can be healers:

Paladin
    Druid
    Priest
    Shaman

DPS(Damage dealers, or Damage Per Second): A tank and a healer could technically do fairly well on their own, but a healer can only maintin their mana pool for so long before running out, and therefor being forced to letting the tank die! This is where the arms and legs of a group come in! The DPS! Without DPS in a group things might get done, but slowly, or NOT at all infact! A DPS knows 1 thing: Dont make the healer lose focus from the tank to take care of you! Take care of yourself whenever you can! Dont be a burden! A DPS also knows when to back down! If their agro becomes too high, they need to learn to bite the bullet and take it easy so the enemy doesnt lose interest in the tank and come for them, putting great stress on the healer and tank! A good DPS can do alot of damage fairly quickly, but damage isnt everything, a good DPS also knows when to stop, and when to break off their cycle of destruction in order to take care of something more pressing than doing that extra bit of damage to an enemy!

Number of DPS in a 5 man group: 3

Number of DPS in a 10 man group: ~6-7

Number of DPS in a 25 man group: ~17-19

What classes can be DPS:

All classes in the game can be DPS, although some better than others!

Now for the sub roles(These are most commonly only found in raids (10 players +, although they can be found in any group size!)

CC(Crowd Control): This role is vitally important in Cataclysm during 5 man heroic mode and raiding! The CC'ers main job is to make sure that excess enemies during a multiple enemies encounter, are incapacitated, stunned, seduced, or otherwise unable to fight! For example, if a tank pulls a group of 5 enemies, the CCers job is to have a pre-decided target, and use their crowd control ability on that enemy, and keep them CC'd, until its their turn to be killed! This is incredibly important, as it minimizes the damage a tank takes, and therefor the amount of healing the healer has to do, ergo, in the end, the less mana a healer uses!

Number of CCs in a 5 man group: 0-5(If you're lucky, you might have a group where every single player has a class with efficient CC capability!)

Number of CCs in a 10 man group: 3-6

Number of CCs in a 25 man group: Maximum 8(any more, and you have too many people focusing on one mob, rather than aiding in the killing of the main one! It is highly unadviceable to have as many as 8, it is the absolutely maximum!)

What classes can CC:

Mage
    Druid
    Warlock
    Priest
    Hunter
    Shaman
    Rogue
    Paladin

*Continueing later!*

Thumbs Up

Couldnt find anything wrong with that one. Well done saph!

Sig. by Psychotray

Quote Originally Posted by Exentenzed View Post
    Couldnt find anything wrong with that one. Well done saph!
    Thank you!

It's not done yet though! >.< alot has just been going on recently so I'm kind of forgetting to work on it! >.< I said I was out chilling with my parents at this hotel resort place, well I was home for 2 days, and now I'm sitting in a huge ass mansion with my crappy little laptop trying to do work after chilling the ENTIRE damned day in the heated private pool on a cute pink floating mattress with a 12 year old single malt scotch in my hand, and didnt get ANYTHING done.

...Yes damnit my parents are rich and Im a starving artist...

I tell myself every evening that its a matter of principal...

Thread Information