Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

That's a big problem in many games, DIFFICULTY! I think developer's need to find the right balance of too much difficulty(Demon's Souls) and way too little (COD).

Exentenzed is offline Professional (Battlefield) Helicopter Pilot.

Quote Originally Posted by Akatosh View Post
    That's a big problem in many games, DIFFICULTY! I think developer's need to find the right balance of too much difficulty(Demon's Souls) and way too little (COD).
    Dont generalize... Some of the COD games actually are difficult on hard.

Sig. by Psychotray

Quote Originally Posted by Exentenzed View Post
    Dont generalize... Some of the COD games actually are difficult on hard.
    Unfortunately though, that hasn't been the case since World at War.. now that was a solid game to complete on the highest difficulty, those Japanese were ruthless!

u should get it people say its whack but no.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhmmz View Post
    Unfortunately though, that hasn't been the case since World at War.. now that was a solid game to complete on the highest difficulty, those Japanese were ruthless!
    I'll have to disagree here.. WaW wasn't GENUINELY hard. Getting bombarded by grenades if you aren't constantly moving isn't the good kind of difficulty.

^Sig made by Lemons^
    "And if you succeed, you will do so... without recognition. Because you. Do not. Exist."

Quote Originally Posted by Ilyich Valken View Post
    I'll have to disagree here.. WaW wasn't GENUINELY hard. Getting bombarded by grenades if you aren't constantly moving isn't the good kind of difficulty.
    I didn't say it was a good kind of difficulty, I just meant it was damned hard! :P

That funny and sad at the same time. Yet you couldnt do that through out the whole game and on the hardest difficulty no way you could do that.

I still think its a good game and its actually hard when you play on the hardest difficulty. So one mission you can not shoot and finish it. So what and why would you do it in the first place.

A lot of other games I played couldnt come close to the single player on COD. Plus the online is fun and it also has zombie mode that is a lot of fun

So to base your decision on not getting this game bc of one mission kinda dumb. I mean i'm not try to defend treyarch on this one ****ty mission because it is sad that you can do this.You just shouldnt think the whole game is like this because its not.

It a good game and its actually challenging game when you play it on the hardest level. You could do a lot worse I think trying to find a shooter with a better single player.. This is just my opinion tho.

A lot of other people have this game and you not getting it isnt that big of a deal to be honest.

Me putting my opinion on here is pointless as well since you made your mind up already. I would just say maybe reading more about it then just watching this one Utube vid of it...

Quote Originally Posted by Akatosh View Post
    too much difficulty(Demon's Souls)
    No way, Demon's Souls is one of my favorite games this gen easily. Currently on NG++. The difficulty is part of what makes the game so great, love it.

Sig by TheMangler

You can finish a single mission in almost every game without firing a round. And what's the point in not shooting in a first person shooter anyway? Does the game have to force you to shoot? This guy is forcing himself not to shoot and he's probably using cheats, since your teammates can't kill that fast and if you don't shoot while you're on the plane - you get killed. Black Ops might not have good multiplayer, but the campaign is pretty good.

its the computer game of black ops the better one is black ops for the xbox 360!
    the campaihn[sry bout the spelling] is dule but the multiplayer xbox live is the fun part.
    also zombies is pretty good.

Thread Information