Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Exentenzed is offline Professional (Battlefield) Helicopter Pilot.

OOOOH, if that's what you meant then im sorry for beeing a little agressive :P

But the thing is though, After seeing that clip i dont realy want to use money on it to check it :P
    Was never a fan of CoD after World at war anyway.

Sig. by Psychotray

Quote Originally Posted by Exentenzed View Post
    OOOOH, if that's what you meant then im sorry for beeing a little agressive :P

But the thing is though, After seeing that clip i dont realy want to use money on it to check it :P
    Was never a fan of CoD after World at war anyway.
    Ok maybe I where a little vague, but I would totally do it as an experiment.

Post it on youtube? haha, Id compress it and send it to the Game devs just to show them how much wrong they did with a shooter where you dont have to shoot -.-
    ##WARNING! [-SAPH-]_virus.exe has been detected in your thread!##
    ##Initiating Saph_Removal_Tool.exe program module A...##
    ##Saph_Removal_Tool.exe program has failed##
    ##Initiating EMERGENCY_BACKUP_SAPH_REMOVAL##

pretty funny video, thanks for sharing XD

The game definitely picks up and you have to shoot/actually play on later levels, but this was pretty fun to watch.
    Read the forum rules! Talk to us in the IRC! Tell us why you joined!
    ديليجيز
    J+A <3

I rather enjoy games where you can make a choice. Idk if you know this, but in some games like Resident Evil and Metal Gear Solid, shooting is discouraged.

Quote Originally Posted by EpsilonX View Post
    I rather enjoy games where you can make a choice. Idk if you know this, but in some games like Resident Evil and Metal Gear Solid, shooting is discouraged.
    Same here actually But COD isnt in that genre, which makes those sorta things pathetic.

Sig. by Psychotray

I'm tired of people trying to make Black Ops look bad. Black Ops is easy to play on the hardened and regular difficulty, but it is very hard when you play on Veteran - the difficulty Call of Duty is supposed to be played on. Black Ops is fun to play through the first couple of times and there are certain missions that I still love playing.
    Though the cutscenes and all the "press F to ..." stuff are annoying, they're here to make you feel like you're doing something during the cutscenes.
    The first mission is the intro of the game. You can't expect it to be hard. This guy should try playing at Vorkuta, or Khe Sanh without firing a shot. It's impossible.
    Only a war veteran can find BO's singleplayer boring - and this guy doesn't seem like one.
    Many people hate Call of Duty games for their effects, but they love the very same effects in other games. And I can't see how do WOW fans find BO boring. I mean, wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter99 View Post
    I'm tired of people trying to make Black Ops look bad. Black Ops is easy to play on the hardened and regular difficulty, but it is very hard when you play on Veteran - the difficulty Call of Duty is supposed to be played on. Black Ops is fun to play through the first couple of times and there are certain missions that I still love playing.
    Though the cutscenes and all the "press F to ..." stuff are annoying, they're here to make you feel like you're doing something during the cutscenes.
    The first mission is the intro of the game. You can't expect it to be hard. This guy should try playing at Vorkuta, or Khe Sanh without firing a shot. It's impossible.
    Only a war veteran can find BO's singleplayer boring - and this guy doesn't seem like one.
    Many people hate Call of Duty games for their effects, but they love the very same effects in other games. And I can't see how do WOW fans find BO boring. I mean, wtf?
    You might think its funny and many others to. But still, it should be difficult enough to force you to shoot in a war game, even on the first map. I dont got the game so I cant really say how the rest of the game is but I loved cod 4 because I loved its effects and often its the MP people say bad things about.

Quote Originally Posted by paecmaker View Post
    You might think its funny and many others to. But still, it should be difficult enough to force you to shoot in a war game, even on the first map. I dont got the game so I cant really say how the rest of the game is but I loved cod 4 because I loved its effects and often its the MP people say bad things about.
    The game forces you to shoot even on the first level. This guy just wanted to make BO look bad and he was probably using cheats, since your teammates can't kill enemies that fast. He's probably died a lot of times while making the video as well. And even if he made it from the first attempt, without using any cheats at all, it's still his fault, since he was forcing himself not to shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter99 View Post
    The game forces you to shoot even on the first level. This guy just wanted to make BO look bad and he was probably using cheats, since your teammates can't kill enemies that fast. He's probably died a lot of times while making the video as well. And even if he made it from the first attempt, without using any cheats at all, it's still his fault, since he was forcing himself not to shoot.
    Problem is the GAME didnt force him to shoot.

Sig. by Psychotray

Thread Information