Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I should mention that, like Muffin, I didn't really like Twilight Princess (I'm a huge zelda fan and never finished it) though lots of people seem to have enjoyed it regardless to my opinion so I figure I'm alien and should fairly recommend it anyway.

Also, I got Monster Hunter Tri and it felt to me like a crappy f2p mmo except it was not free nor an mmo.

I can elaborate on either of these ideas if anyone wants me to drop a walloftext!

Also, because it can't be said enough, those side-scrollers (DK Country returns, Kirby's Ballo'yarn) are wondrous and probably arguably some of the best titles available for the wii.
    Last edited by Diligence109; 03-31-2011 at 02:48 PM.
    Read the forum rules! Talk to us in the IRC! Tell us why you joined!
    ديليجيز
    J+A <3

Im not sure why no one says anything on this but Wii plays all gamecube, so also look into the games on there that are great. On Wii Zelda is actually pretty good. Some things youll like some things you wont but the game is a good all around play. The metroid trilogy on the wii is something I feel everyone with a wii should have, amazing deal cause the games are great. If you have anyone who plays games with you then your looking at some more great games also like super smash bros brawl, other wise Worms battle island for multi is good also. Tales of Symphonia 2 is on the wii which I think is worth it if you had ever played through the first one (though I will admit the start of tales of Symphonia 2 is a choir to get through cause its so bad, other wise right after that the game picks up really good). If you have any preferences that would help me narrow a list of games on the Wii. O yea also super mario galaxy 1 and 2 are both really good platformers, but if you gotta pick go for galaxy 2. If these games dont sound fun and you wanna stick with some good old fashioned side scrolling mario, look at the Wii shop channel on your wii and download some amazing blasts from the past like mario 64, starfox 64, paper mario, mario 1, 2, and 3. Donkey kong 1, 2, and 3 and so many others. Wii has a lot of good games to pick from! They are just buried under the piles of 3rd party developers junk games.

But like I said if you have a preference that you want to fill or anything post it and ill try and help give you a good list of games on wii : D

Lastly, Some people dont like it but if you have friends to play with (or us) Monster Hunter Tri is amazing when your online with friends. The online play is free so it really does just come down to getting the game (best played with a classic pro controller). Ask BobTD about Monster Hunter and i Know he will recommend it also.

Hope this helps

Got to agree with MuffinCat, Mario Karts is an awesome game for the Wii.

Quote Originally Posted by Yasdnil View Post
    Got to agree with MuffinCat, Mario Karts is an awesome game for the Wii.
    Accually Saph said that he didnt really liked games like mario kart.

Mario Kart
    Super Paper Mario
    Legend of Zelda: Twiligh Princess
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl
    Raving Rabbids
    Mario Party
    NHL Slapshot
    MX vs ATV
    Super Mario Galaxy 1&2
    Metroid: Other M
    Red Ninja 2
    Call of Duty 3
    Medal of Honor
    Super Mario 25th Anniversary (If you can find it anywhere still haha)
    Bully Scholarship Edition
    Dead Space

Just games I've played and enjoyed on the Wii

I tend to go fr games like the Zelda or sports games on my Wii and the wife joins in as she finds them fun.

Zelda games are pretty neat on the wii, plus there is an adult game (i say that cause of the violence) called mad world that I would suggest if you are into that sort of thing .. one of the only violent games you'll really find for it if thats how you roll .. I couldnt bare to listen to it personally but my fiance was absolutely thrilled by it .. lol

The best game for the Wii by far is The Godfather. It has the same style of gameplay as GTA with a few of its own elements. It is very extensive and will take you at least a month just to finish the main storyline. The graphics are decent for a Wii game and the controls help add to the mood when you are throwing someone off a rooftop, snapping their neck, or bashing their skull against a desk. I bought my copy for roughly around $20 and it was well worth every penny.

Thread Information