Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default instant kills using double binds! (not a scam!)

Okay so if you haven't heard of this tip, you're behind the game.

If you like to pwn nubz0rz then I'm your man to teach you how.

We're going to use a trick called double binding, where you bind two commands to one key, a trick that normally only experts in CPL know how to use, but with my help, you'll be playing just like them in no time.

If you ever wonder how I own so much when you see me play, this is how I do it. Say "goodbye" nub city, and say "hello" to pure ownage.

Every day before I begin another wonderful day at my computer playing cs, I type ths simple, yet pricelessly amazing, command into my friend, the console.

This life altering command will give you an instant kill and the push of a button. One single shot will go off, and you might as well be holding a trophy for the kill you just earned, yes earned. Hell, no enemy has to even be around you! That's the kind of power I'm about to give you.

.... For a small fee of course.

I mean nothing that would make you God-like should be free now should it? Otherwise everyone would be in on it, and it wouldn't be such a great tip would it? This is your chance to jump ahead, to rise above the competition, and spray your way to victory.

What would you pay for such a tip? Boy, I know I'd pay quite a bit, maybe 150, even 200 dollars! But is that what you're going to have to pay? Hell no! You'll get this wonderful LIFE-ALTERING tip for the low low LOW price of:

(4 Payments of)
    3 Payments of

$13.37 !!!

It can be all yours now, don't miss out! Contact me soon to receive your CPL-level Counterstrike tip, and I'll throw in a 2-week supply of stale fortune cookies, a 69-dollar value, FOR FREE! How's that sound!!

So pick up your keyboard right now! (Then promptly set it back down) And then reply to me soon!!!

-----------------------
    Choose your payment method when contacting me:
    - Cash (is preferred)
    - Personal Checks (Will be folded into tiny paper airplanes and thrown back at you)
    - Credit Cards (Subject to credit approval)
    - IOU's (Pen and paper, write it down, you know the drill.)
    - Picture Email (Of actual money so that I can print them out and take it to my bank. Counterfeit bills in picture e-mail are forbidden and you WILL be prosecuted.)
    -----------------------

Thank you for your time =)

~Allan
    sh*t happens when you party naked.

lol, wow ur trying to sell tips, i'll pwn u anyday on anymap, but good luck with that lol
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Default Re: instant kills using double binds! (not a scam!

haha im intrigued, i might even splurge and picture email you an Abe lincoln
    SLAP!

bah i wish i had my new rig to play cs

Well simba, it can be yours, I even accept IOU's.

Or maybe we can just start of with one of the three payments and work out an installment plan with fixed interest?

how are we supposed to be knowing that you're not just trying to rip us of? :P

and $13.37x3 ???? man that's alot, for a trick that is easy <.< i can tell ya for for free (not here, to ruin this guys atempt to rip off someone <.<)

Well, my good sir, you know because, well just look at the title of this thread. It very clearly states that this is "not a scam!" Thread titles are legal binding contracts between the poster and whomever chooses to read it. So trust me!

And don't doubt the quality of my tip. Yes, you are correct by saying that the tip is easy, however, most people overlook this simple trick. You would give someone a hint for free? All those years in Norway have blinded you from one thing here in America, capitalism! Where's your sense of capitalism my entrepreneuring friend?! This is an American thread so you must think, live, breathe like an American in here! You must find your inner capitalist pig and reach out for it! Grasp hold as you drive the market into financial windfall and freedom.... uh and its eventual crash! (but that's okay!)

dude, someone just buy it buy it

Well, my good sir, you know because, well just look at the title of this thread. ?It very clearly states that this is "not a scam!" ?Thread titles are legal binding contracts between the poster and whomever chooses to read it. ?So trust me!

And don't doubt the quality of my tip. ?Yes, you are correct by saying that the tip is easy, however, most people overlook this simple trick. ?You would give someone a hint for free? ?All those years in Norway have blinded you from one thing here in America, capitalism! Where's your sense of capitalism my entrepreneuring friend?! ?This is an American thread so you must think, live, breathe like an American in here! You must find your inner capitalist pig and reach out for it! Grasp hold as you drive the market into financial windfall and freedom.... uh and its eventual crash! (but that's okay!)

dude, someone just buy it buy it
    lol, i'm already selling stuff, that you can use to something USEFULL, witch is not inside a game <.<.

lol wow thats funny, im a pretty good player, and i know linux is too, he pwns me and he tells me he can pwn u too allan, lol, i would believe him but i've never seen u play

haha ok allan, heres what i got for you, a set of left handed golf clubs, a sugar cookie from queens and fresh cambodian breast milk...we got a deal? ...being an entrepreanuer aint that easy is it??
    SLAP!

Thread Information