Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation xbox live new apps?

Dont you guys think we should have more apps such as:
    1.oovoo or other video chat services availible
    2. a better facebook being able to IM and view all notify cations
    3. are own browser
    4. more secure servers to keep hackers,modders out of the gameing thin there trying to ruin xbox

being able to use alot more things like give reasons for people to stay on xbox and keep paying were not getting are full use out of it we dont have much things to enjoy games get boring on xbox and we dont have money till pay day then bam something to do if these things are accepted hopefully if anyone has connections with microsoft you should realy talk to them about this!!

i wouldnt mind if xbox expanded its horizons with better apps for the users, but i usually never use the facebook or other apps on the xbox, ive got a computer and a droid that take care of all the apps/ websites ill ever need so i would probably still never use the xbox's features

The problem with hackers, modders, etc is that for every measure put in place there will always be someone who will find a counter measure. Its a never ending struggle between them.

Exclamation i understand what your saying.

Quote Originally Posted by SiC TwiSteD View Post
    i wouldnt mind if xbox expanded its horizons with better apps for the users, but i usually never use the facebook or other apps on the xbox, ive got a computer and a droid that take care of all the apps/ websites ill ever need so i would probably still never use the xbox's features
    how ever what about those other people who however have a computer but say something happends to it or if say the computers being used and the xbox allows the browser i mean if u think hard then youll understand what im talking about here

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Jokersvirus View Post
    The problem with hackers, modders, etc is that for every measure put in place there will always be someone who will find a counter measure. Its a never ending struggle between them.
    yes i understand but however if we can always find better people who knows if we can possible find the smartest or so ban others from working there accounts due to those errors and however this way this help everything out you know maybe some one should take computer classes or watever to be the best there is always some one better but still there is no way in hell we cant ban them you no

in my post i said id like it if they did expand with their apps, im just saying that i personally will have no use for them, i never said other people wont have a use for them

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by SiC TwiSteD View Post
    in my post i said id like it if they did expand with their apps, im just saying that i personally will have no use for them, i never said other people wont have a use for them
    yes i no just wanted to make it clear

Quote Originally Posted by xXCodKingXx View Post
    yes i understand but however if we can always find better people who knows if we can possible find the smartest or so ban others from working there accounts due to those errors and however this way this help everything out you know maybe some one should take computer classes or watever to be the best there is always some one better but still there is no way in hell we cant ban them you no

Thats the thing you can have the best of the best but there will always be sometype of glitch that someone will find and what not. If you have sometype of monitoring system in place that would be an interesting idea, However I have no flipping clue how that would work.

Quote Originally Posted by xXCodKingXx View Post
    Dont you guys think we should have more apps such as:
    1.oovoo or other video chat services availible
    2. a better facebook being able to IM and view all notify cations
    3. are own browser
    4. more secure servers to keep hackers,modders out of the gameing thin there trying to ruin xbox

being able to use alot more things like give reasons for people to stay on xbox and keep paying were not getting are full use out of it we dont have much things to enjoy games get boring on xbox and we dont have money till pay day then bam something to do if these things are accepted hopefully if anyone has connections with microsoft you should realy talk to them about this!!

I see no. 4 was just a dig at us PS3 users :sob:

I think the Kinect chat works awesome man. I don't think the browser/Facebook would be very good, you may as well just stay on the computer where it's faster and more convenient to run it all. I like the Facebook app, as it's quick and easy to navigate. And it's SIMPLE.

Xbox is pretty good about dealing with hackers. If you're talking about in-game, that's the developer's problem not Xbox (weapon glitching, host-booting etc.) It's all player-side modifications they're doing, nothing to do with the network itself aside from playing on it.

Thread Information