Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Forum Skin

Default New Forum Skin

If you havent noticed, i have gotten a new skin for the forum, it is called "blk_gry3d", it is the default template now, it should have changed for most of you, if it didnt change to the new skin, please edit ur profile to do so. ?CLikc the profile button on top, click modify button, then click options, on the bottom, go to the dropdown box where it says "which template would you like to use?" and chose "blk_gry3d" from the list of two. ?Do that only if you wish to view the forum with the new template, enjoy! ?

And for those who already have this new template active and you dont like it, and if you prefer the old one better, just do as i wrote above and choose "default" template instead of "blk_gry3d"

Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Default Re: New Forum Skin

yea i like this skin, only thing is that the banner at the top doesnt fit flush with the template as far as color

kool skin this is lyk the same colorsd i saked for reboot to make for my site...=)

Bored, but visit my site! http://rune-nation.net

im still working on the logo lol, i screwed up the color yesterday on photoshop lol, i'll fix it later
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

Default New Forum Skin

yea sweet skin dude, i like it better than the old one, i know the old one is still here, i prefer this, i wonder who prefers the old one over this one :-?

......(whistling).........Nah, I'm joking, I think both are really cool, I can adapt tp either one...as long as it's in the same forum!

The Armageddon is near.

this skin is horrible no offence to the admin. but it reminds me off proboards so much. i dont know which skin you had before this but i'm sure i dont like this. Dont get me wrong i'm not trying to sound mean but these colors arent easy on the eyes. the banner needs work but other than that it's better then the original skin for yabb (if thats what you had)

Default New Forum Skin

no offense taken, but there arent too many good skins for yabb out there, i tried to convert the whole thing to phpbb but with my lack of time i cant do it, i've asked some people to do it and they really couldnt, but thanks for comments

Default New Forum Skin

lol I like it i know that there arent much yabb skins, i dont know much about them, but this one looks pretty ok for me, whey arent the colors easy on ur eyez ? lol, u need glasses?

I think black backgrounds are horrible . I think a lighter Background with whatever letter color is much better and hurts the eyes less . I know I cant look at this site for more than 10 minutes without my eyes starting to hurt

Thread Information