Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Halo 4!!!!!!!

hmm... I dont know, I might get this game.. (as a new owner of the 360.) haha.
    but then again, the only halo game I've ever played was the 2nd one, & I played it with friends & kept dying in it... then stopped playing the series.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhmmz View Post
    This.

However, I'm not all that excited for the new trilogy, as the franchise could be easily killed off.
    This is so very true, as Halo was intended to be a 3 part story anyways. I'm curious to see how it will play out.

Quote Originally Posted by Delta View Post
    Ppl say tht Halo Reach is apparently before halo 1 and Rooster Teeth did an easter egg tht at the end of the game if u move ur head to the right you see Master Chief in the drop pod soooooo thts y i think i should play reach first cuz idk
    All this is is an easter egg. The events on Reach take place 20 years before Halo 1, but hardly relate to the Halo series itself, besides explaining

HOW Master Chief came to be the last spartan, because he wasn't on Reach like every other. With other events in the Halo universe, it made no sense for MC to be on the ship, and it was there simply as a joke, a teaser, and had nothing to do with the story.

im not playin em backwards im playin em Halo Reach Halo 1 Halo 2 then Halo 3
    This will still spoil the series for you. It's a much more enjoyable experience to play CE, 2, 3, ODST, then Reach. THEN after, if you're actually interested in the story, playing Halo Wars, Reach, CE, 2, Halo 3:ODST, Halo 3, and now 4 for the complete story, in order. I'll admit I can't go and spurt out events from each Halo, but I had a marathon of playing them in the first, then second order. I had more fun playing it in order of release, but I understood the story better playing it in the timeline of the story.

Your call man!

im not playin em backwards im playin em Halo Reach Halo 1 Halo 2 then Halo 3
    You should play halo wars before (it is set 20 years before Halo CE)

I agree with Jayhmmz when he said that you should play 1,2, and 3 before reach. It's like jokervirus said about watching the original star wars movies before the newer prequel, it's interesting when you get to fill in the blanks to a story you know only slightly.

Halo 4 is either going to be amazing, or awful. Personally I think it's going to be great. Why else would they have it on head to head with the new COD - which I feel is getting really boring

Thread Information