Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: im done

I hate....

F'n campers. especially spawn campers. I spawn and throw grenades... It's almost reflex now. Grow some freaking bawls and stop bragging about your kill ratio when you don't play the damn game right.

I hate it when I play and people realize I'm a girl and get all pissy cause I kill them. "Dude you got killed by a chick!!! oooooo burn!!".... WTF is that supposed to mean?? He just happened to find my crosshairs before you did, but now you've insulted me, and I'll just spend the rest of this game making your life miserable now. He got shot, but you're gonna get pwned...by a girl! Just ask Shixx or Joker about the dude in Blur who royally pissed me off.... I refused to pass him for the sake of blowing his ass up every time I picked up a power up.

I hate people who amswer their phones on xbl chat, or Skype chat....or any chat for that matter... Or when they're talking to a bunch of people in the background instead of paying attention to the fact that their mic is still on.... Hey dick... See that button... With a mic on it??? The one with a line through it? USE IT!! Love the button!!!!

Which brings me to the darth vader wannabes... Quit deep throating the mic and talk instead of yell.... It doesn't make you sound more badass, just makes ya sound like an ass.

And people in betas who complain about the glitches...... Freaking really???? it's a BETA.. It's not done yet!!! There are gonna be glitches. Especially in closed betas where you were invited and there are hundreds of people wanting to play, but no... You find the obvious thing to complain about.

And Resident Evil 5.... I rage quit within an hour... Big boss dude... And no freaking ammo to be found anywhere! What the flying monkey hell is that about?!?!?

And in ANY FPS.... Team members walking right into your shot.... You're shooting and killing stuff and Boom.... Some dumb ass walks right in front of you, blocks your shot, and steals your kill. YOU SOB!

And kill stealing. Which Shixx is king of and it pisses me off to no end... Gears of War.. You shoot em... They're down but not dead.. You go to break their necks or curb stomp their faces and you just don't get there fast enough before this asshat in a ninja mask is curb stomping the guy you just emptied 4 shots into. .... Douche.

I could go on and on, but I think I'll stop there before I get myself banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Damage View Post
    I hate....

F'n campers. especially spawn campers. I spawn and throw grenades... It's almost reflex now. Grow some freaking bawls and stop bragging about your kill ratio when you don't play the damn game right.

I hate it when I play and people realize I'm a girl and get all pissy cause I kill them. "Dude you got killed by a chick!!! oooooo burn!!".... WTF is that supposed to mean?? He just happened to find my crosshairs before you did, but now you've insulted me, and I'll just spend the rest of this game making your life miserable now. He got shot, but you're gonna get pwned...by a girl! Just ask Shixx or Joker about the dude in Blur who royally pissed me off.... I refused to pass him for the sake of blowing his ass up every time I picked up a power up.

I hate people who amswer their phones on xbl chat, or Skype chat....or any chat for that matter... Or when they're talking to a bunch of people in the background instead of paying attention to the fact that their mic is still on.... Hey dick... See that button... With a mic on it??? The one with a line through it? USE IT!! Love the button!!!!

Which brings me to the darth vader wannabes... Quit deep throating the mic and talk instead of yell.... It doesn't make you sound more badass, just makes ya sound like an ass.

And people in betas who complain about the glitches...... Freaking really???? it's a BETA.. It's not done yet!!! There are gonna be glitches. Especially in closed betas where you were invited and there are hundreds of people wanting to play, but no... You find the obvious thing to complain about.

And Resident Evil 5.... I rage quit within an hour... Big boss dude... And no freaking ammo to be found anywhere! What the flying monkey hell is that about?!?!?

And in ANY FPS.... Team members walking right into your shot.... You're shooting and killing stuff and Boom.... Some dumb ass walks right in front of you, blocks your shot, and steals your kill. YOU SOB!

And kill stealing. Which Shixx is king of and it pisses me off to no end... Gears of War.. You shoot em... They're down but not dead.. You go to break their necks or curb stomp their faces and you just don't get there fast enough before this asshat in a ninja mask is curb stomping the guy you just emptied 4 shots into. .... Douche.

Resident Evil 5 would have to be one of my favorite games, I've completed it on Professional Difficulty, no joke, me and my friend John Mccormack went through the whole game 2 player, which is probably why we had the upper hand, because usually when your playing 1 player on Resident Evil, the chick acts like an idiot, gets in your way, always gets killed, gets hit to critical and a lot of other ****. Which is why I played 2 player, because 1 player is to hard, because that chick is stupid as hell.
    Last edited by Psychotray; 07-22-2011 at 06:34 AM.

''Hey vanity, this vials empty. And so are you.''

im one of thepeople you hate famus w noob tube lol but they wouldent putit in the game if it was cheating or noobish so i say use it back really piss hoes guys off i only use it for when i rage from camppers.

By the way, there's no problem rage quitting.
    I do it most of the time too

''Hey vanity, this vials empty. And so are you.''

Quote Originally Posted by egw333 View Post
    im one of thepeople you hate famus w noob tube lol but they wouldent putit in the game if it was cheating or noobish so i say use it back really piss hoes guys off i only use it for when i rage from camppers.
    I use the 40mm in bc2 but only when I fell pressed that I cant use any other weapon like when I shooting at this guy in a window and run out of ammo, instead of reloading I switch to "n00btube" and blow the f****** window out.

Quote Originally Posted by Damage View Post
    I hate....

Campers are always going to dampen the fun in any FPS and can be remedied... but spawn camping is just unacceptable... yeah, LB is more than a button; I can save your life...

The whole "owned by a chick" thing? They're dweebs, so they don't know better... or don't want to. Honestly, I may joke about someone "getting owned by a girl" but thats if like, say I'm hanging out with my friends in real life. Regardless, if someone says that, odds are, they'd prefer life like they'd imagine gaming "should" be; A BIG OL' SAUSAGE FEST.

The phone issue.... meh. I've heard worse things happen over XBL chat... wait. Nevermind.

Well, kids want to make themselves feel better, so they fool people into believing their balls dropped and gain themselves some e-fame. Regardless of it being a 12 year old or a 32 year old English Teacher, covering up who you are isn't right.

The rest is normal for an FPS... but some people handle it better than others. Least you have the decency to stop yourself... a value not many gamers (I know, anyhow) have.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotray View Post
    Resident Evil 5 would have to be one of my favorite games, I've completed it on Professional Difficulty, no joke, me and my friend John Mccormack went through the whole game 2 player, which is probably why we had the upper hand, because usually when your playing 1 player on Resident Evil, the chick is really stupid, gets in your way, always gets killed, gets hit to critical and a lot of other nonsense. Which is why I played 2 player, because 1 player is to hard, because that chick is just another liability.
    Singleplayer. Hated it. Multiplayer. Loved it.

BIGERU BANGERU

Quote Originally Posted by EpsilonX View Post
    That's pretty much how I feel about EVERY shooter. I wanna play it my way but I can't because its not good enough
    this applies to me too. I was about to say the same thing too....
    cause I'm only good at rpg's... and other games... shooters... not so much.... haha

Call of Duty has become one of those games that keeps the little kids quiet, whilst the grown ups play the real games.

In bc2 I have spawn killed some but mostly out from a misstake, I look at this wall and suddenly a guy with a machinegun pops up and start shooting, I panick and noob tube hime and get angry comments in return.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhmmz View Post
    Call of Duty has become one of those games that keeps the little kids quiet, whilst the grown ups play the real games.

you really hate cod dont you

Thread Information