Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Google+

Ha your not the only one with a Google+ Account......If anyone wants an invite PM me your e-mail

Toby Hoover - Google+

Quote Originally Posted by Delta View Post
    Wait, Google is making a social networking place?? Its gonna fail. Look at Youtube, it turned awful, ad after ad after ad. Plus my playlist on there keeps messing up. I have to find a new video of the song to put on my playlist cause of the stupid WME or something like tht keeps deleting my songs.
    Doubt it's going to fail, but don't know if it's going to be as big as FB

Google Plus members exploding, new members growth more than 350% in less than a week, and could attract 10 million more to login by weekend.

Google Plus, the much talked about social networking site of the Old Mountain View, California based search engine mammoth Google, could acquire at least 20 million users by the weekend. According to a public post (in Google+) by Ancestry.com founder Paul Allen, he has discovered using his “technique” that Google Plus members could double by Sunday.

According to Allen, Google is now serving 7.3 million Google Plus users as of July 10, and that number were gobbled by the new social networking site just by “invitation by email” process only. Imagine the multiplication that could happen once Google opened the Google Plus registration doors wide open, that’s insane.

Allen is also predicting that the number he obtained by calculating American surnames revealed that 2.2 million people have joined Google+ in the past 32-34 hours, or 2.2 million new internet users have joined Google Plus in lest than 2 days by receiving invites from friends and relatives, or asking for invites in Facebook and Twitter, and other social networking site. It’s worth noting that last week, some opportunists also sold Google Plus invites in eBay.

Allen’s note is also suggesting that as of today, Google Plus members worldwide already reached 10 million, and Google Plus team will enjoy a 20 million Google Plus members by weekend.
    Source
    Last edited by Muffincat; 07-13-2011 at 02:27 PM. Reason: double post

I'll take an invite to see what the hububs all about.

randomafrican (At gmail)dot com.

Real mature, I know.

Thread Information