Default Warhammer 40k: Dark Millennium Online

Holy crap... that is all I can say after seeing the preview for Vigil Games' (and partly THQ's) new MMORPG, Warhammer 40k: Dark Millennium online.

It looks like it's bringing new features to the table when it comes to the MMORPG genre, and I genuinely think that seeing as there will be Space Marines involved (obviously, because it's 40k), this game cannot and should not fail in any way; it has to be perfect.

You can check out our preview for the new Warhammer 40k game over at Game Craic, by clicking here. It's a very snazzy article written by my co-founder

I really hope this will go away from the WoW structure in mmo,s because I want to play as a spacemarine with a chainsaw and I DONT want to see two guys standing still infront of eachover and just look at eachover and wait for their turn to hit one weak punch. I want that every hit should feel like it has power and force and that the fights should also be fun to look at.

Quote Originally Posted by paecmaker View Post
    I really hope this will go away from the WoW structure in mmo,s because I want to play as a spacemarine with a chainsaw and I DONT want to see two guys standing still infront of eachover and just look at eachover and wait for their turn to hit one weak punch. I want that every hit should feel like it has power and force and that the fights should also be fun to look at.
    Chainsaws will be involved, don't you worry! I have faith in them to do a good job. Just by looking at the gameplay preview trailer, you can tell that it's bringing fresh ideas to the table; combat looks awesome, and it looks like a 3rd person shooter MMO

Thread Information