Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrum View Post
    Yes I think the Everton game will be interesting, hopefully they get of to a good start, and it hurts me to say that haha

I'm looking forward to our game though, hopefully we hammer Arsenal
    I can't wait for the Liverpool - Arsenal game. It was a nice surprise to see that such a game was right at the start of the season! It makes for good tele.

I wonder if Kenny and Arsene will be at it again...

Arsene: *some mindless drivel*
    Kenny: "Ohhh pess orrrf!"

Yeahh that last game nearly gave me a heartattack!

Can't wait for tomorrow's game omgggg :3
    Losing Is Not An Option.

Check out my Tumblr CarsndMore

I really can't wait until tomorrow. Gonna find myself a live stream of the game and sit outside and watch it on the laptop, providing it's sunny!

Last game was great, we played them second game of the season last year too, Ngog scored, Reina dropped it (******* howler!)

200 posts
    YNWA
    <-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><->

Last game was great, we played them second game of the season last year too, Ngog scored, Reina dropped it (******* howler!)

200 posts
    Haha, typical :P
    I'm watching the Arsenal v Liverpool game on Sky Sports HD now. Was gonna go out and watch it with friends, but they're all kopites so I thought I would stay in

Edit* Watching the Everton game now. QPR just scored. Great finish, but they're definitely not worth their lead. We've had a penalty waved away, Baines hit the underside of the crossbar with a fantastic free kick, and we've got into countless goalscoring positions but the lads just cannot react to finish. ****. It's gonna be a long season...
    Last edited by Jayhmmz; 08-20-2011 at 09:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhmmz View Post
    Haha, typical :P
    I'm watching the Arsenal v Liverpool game on Sky Sports HD now. Was gonna go out and watch it with friends, but they're all kopites so I thought I would stay in

Edit* Watching the Everton game now. QPR just scored. Great finish, but they're definitely not worth their lead. We've had a penalty waved away, Baines hit the underside of the crossbar with a fantastic free kick, and we've got into countless goalscoring positions but the lads just cannot react to finish. ****. It's gonna be a long season...
    I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH.......... OH LUIS SUAREZ..............
    YNWA

Utter ****e. Utter, utter, utter, utter, utter ****e.

The only player that was worth a **** on that pitch today was Ross Barkley, and maybe Baines. Everyone else was gash. It looked like Moyes just recruited a team of mercenaries just for that game and told them to go out and run around a bit.

No ideas, no anticipation, no flare, no communication, no risk-taking, and it ended up Everton 0-1 QPR. Utter ****ing dogs piss.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhmmz View Post
    Utter ****e. Utter, utter, utter, utter, utter ****e.

The only player that was worth a **** on that pitch today was Ross Barkley, and maybe Baines. Everyone else was gash. It looked like Moyes just recruited a team of mercenaries just for that game and told them to go out and run around a bit.

No ideas, no anticipation, no flare, no communication, no risk-taking, and it ended up Everton 0-1 QPR. Utter ****ing dogs piss.
    I'm kind of gutted for yas to be honest, I like Moyes I like to see him do well, hopefully Kenwright gtfo soon, Then we can have the two Liverpool teams in the top four, never mind the two Manchester or London teams!

Hopefully Moyes keeps his patience though, if Moyes leaves Everton will be in dire straits, even more so than now
    YNWA

I'm kind of gutted for yas to be honest, I like Moyes I like to see him do well, hopefully Kenwright gtfo soon, Then we can have the two Liverpool teams in the top four, never mind the two Manchester or London teams!

Hopefully Moyes keeps his patience though, if Moyes leaves Everton will be in dire straits, even more so than now
    Thing is though it isn't even Kenwright's fault when games like this don't go our way. We had a start 11 that was more than good enough to beat a team like QPR, and a bench to match it (apart from Anichebe) and they ****ed it up. It was down to bad management from Moyes, bad tactics and bad performances from all of the players bar Barkley and Baines. Even Jagielka and Cahill played awful.

If a 17 year old lad has just burst through the youth squad and plays better than the seasoned professionals, then those "professionals" need to take a good look at themselves. Sick of Everton tripping up at the start of every single season.

Yeah I know what you're saying, but still with new owners in and some investment, you wouldn't be relying on a 17 year old. Also the likes of Cahill are getting on now, he's 31, what will happen when he retires.

Though I do agree, games against teams like QPR are there to be won, no excuses.
    YNWA

Thread Information