Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: College

Default College

anybody here go to college currently or have gone to college previously or are planning to go to college in the future? well if so, what college are u attending or did u attend or where are you planning to go to?

im a senior in high school now, and i have to think about that, and i think everybody had to and has to think about this at one point or another. im trying to go to columbia university in new york city. that is my first choice, then st. johns in queens new york, and then comes harvard, princeton, and yale.

for those who didnt know, harvard isnt ranked number 1 school anymore, from last years rank of 3, princeton jumped from 3rd place all the way to first place this 2006-2007 school year, harvard is number 2, yale is number 3, stanford is number 4, and the university of technology in california is ranked 5.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Default Re: College

i personally cant stand colleges in the big cities(closest being Spokane, Washington). Usually for me i like the 2000-3000 student colleges. But i wont know till the end of this senior year for me

Default College

why the end of your senior year? you should know by the middle of it, i know in my school, we send out our college applications by december or january, most of the students do this, and then by march or april, they know where they are going, i wouldnt say that its the end of the year. three-quarters through you should know
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Default College

uh..im thinking of going to stanford in california or saint johns in new york, they are both very good, i still dont know what i should be when i grow up lol gotta discuss that with people lol

Well i know that Linux, im waiting till about January/Feb time frame to worry about which college to do, because i plan on taking a 6month or so break after that to raise some $$ to pay for an apartment, more then likely ill be going to the College of technology here in town(Two Year Program)

I've actually been thinking about this since elementary school...I'm trying to get into colleges specifically that have my major of broadcast journalism, and so far I've seen Clark Atlanta University and Brooklyn College (CUNY) that have it. If not, I'll try St. John's and Morehouse, who also have journalism. My safety schools are Long Island Uni., Hofstra and Queens College (CUNY).

The Armageddon is near.

im a sophomore at oregon state...its aiight, if i had to do it over again, i woulda gone to a smaller private school, probably east coast. i thought private schools would be alot more expensive but it turns out they offer alot more in scholarships (if you get pretty good grades) so...dont make the mistake i did! check all the options before goin to the local state school
    SLAP!

I've been thinking about it since forever........even though I'm only in seventh grade. ?I even entered this contest that helps pay for some of the college funds, and I was the only one in my school who did. But I haven't heard anything yet. ?I'm not completely sure yet, but I want to go to college somewhere in Indiana. ?Does anyone have a suggestion about one.

that would depend on what you are interested career wise.

I want to ecome a veternarian.

Thread Information