Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Gameing discussion question; Week 2!

Let me explain this first; I work at Canon Virginia dissembling machines. Through our the day my friends and I have conversations about random things, Mostly video games. We come up with random questions and we ask them, So for fun I'd like to put a thread up, possibly every week or so on a random topic question for people to answer, discuss, debate, and relate to. I love meeting people and this seems like a great way to do so.
    So with out further wait;

Week 2 discussion question;
    With the recent release of Freddy for Mortal Kombat, my coworkers and I had a long, all day talk about what characters would fix in to the Mortal Kombat series. From people from other games, to movies, to real life people we talked about various possibilities, such as their special moves, why they would fit in, why they would not, what their fatalities would be, ect, ect, so this weeks question is;
    What character/ characters would you like to see put in to as a special Mortal Kombat character; Describe why and what their moves/ fatality would be.

Let me go first.
    The recent release made me start thinking about other horror movie icons, Leather face, Pinhead, Jason, Myers, Candyman and all the rest of the good ones, their fatalities. Well of course it would be their trademark kills.
    Such as Leather face, ripping off the face off one of the people, Pinhead summoning forth chatterer to chew off the opponents face, Candyman spewing out millions of bees to attack and kill the opponent. I think they would fit in quite well with the Mortal Kombat roster.

~RKW

I'd like to see Edward Scissorhands put in as a Mortal Kombat character, that'd be epic, and for fatality, he would summon a bunch of sharp spikes out of the ground and tear the opponent apart.

''Hey vanity, this vials empty. And so are you.''

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotray View Post
    I'd like to see Edward Scissorhands put in as a Mortal Kombat character, that'd be epic, and for fatality, he would summon a bunch of sharp spikes out of the ground and tear the opponent apart.
    My coworkers and I talked about this too, I thought it wouldn't work seeing as he is shown as really timid in the movie.

~RKW

great job, IGI is the great game but i can download, can some>>>>>

Well if it werent so different maybe jack from mad world.

And of course his fatality would either include his motorcycle or his chainsaw, maybe both.

Quote Originally Posted by paecmaker View Post
    Well if it werent so different maybe jack from mad world.

And of course his fatality would either include his motorcycle or his chainsaw, maybe both.
    Word, that would be epic

I've always thought Spawn would make a good Mortal Kombat character.

Dr. Satan, from House of 1,000 Corpses would be very unique seeing as he doesn't have many "fighting" skills but he's deranged and has a hulking brute of an assistance.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotray View Post
    The only thing is now they have Freddy. I think it would be too much alike. But before Freddy came out this would of been amazing...

A Big Daddy from Bioshack. It'll never happen, but it could be like Goro or Kintaro.
    Fatality? He shoves his drill through the body, leaving a huge, gaping hole through their chest.
    Moves could include the signature charge, a swing of the drill, grab and toss them, dunno. Goro and Kintaro don't have a ton of moves.
    Samus-Fan :: Graphic Store ¦ Samus Graphics :: Graphics and Blog

Winner of Fourteen Signature Of The Weeks!
    Winner of Two Signature Of The Months!

Quote Originally Posted by XnewxskinX View Post
    The only thing is now they have Freddy. I think it would be too much alike. But before Freddy came out this would of been amazing...
    In my opinion, Freddy should have fire moves that involve burning the enemy and shooting fire at them or something, and Edward should have brutal blade moves.

Thread Information