Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Introduction

Cool Introduction

Hello, I was surfing the web looking for a gaming forum to share thoughts in. I have alot of thoughts about alot of games and would love to share them with others. About me, Im 15 and ive been gaming ever since i can remember.....i remember being 2 and playing Zelda for the Super Nintendo. I love gaming it is my favorite thing to do. I wake up start up my playstation and game away until early the next morning (except on school nights of course) i wish to become a Game Tester when i get older, lol sadly that is my dream. I love first person shooters and RPG's such as Champions RTA, and Dark Alliance. I also like RPG's like Oblivion which i just recently started playing. I used to play WoW and plan to get back into it unless The Old Republic comes out before i get around to reactivating my account. I am most definitley crazy about trophys on PlayStaion i collect all that i can. I put in way too many hours into my games and i love it! My favorite game of all time would have to be TimeSplitter Future Perfect.....they just dont make games like that anymore. I am a PlayStation fanboy....i wouldn't say that i hate Xbox but i wouldnt own one unless obtained for free, and yes i will argue that PS3 is better.....i am part of that never ending no win battle. But in my oppinion PS2 was the best system ever......it just had an amzing array of great games. Well thats a little about me....err alot, little much i guess XD sorry for such a big post!

Welcome! Sadly, being a game tester is my dream as well haha Sounds like you'll fit right in

Hello and welcome. We (the forum) usually don't argue about what console is the elite console. I just don't think anyone here cares about what anyone has to say on the matter. You're entitled to your own opinions, as with anyone else.
    Please make sure to read the rules, and enjoy it here. Pretty good place if you ask me.

Hello and welcome to GF
    YNWA
    <-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><->
    <-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><->

Welcome, read the rules and have fun here.
    Nice intro, we have the console battle here often, I am on the 360 side, so I think we wont be friends for long. :P

Welcome to Gamers-Forum. Have fun and enjoy your stayyyyyy.

Welcome to the forum Feel free to add my on PSN if you'd like, my ID is in my sig. I'm not on very often, but I'll be happy to hop on Portal or GTA4 if you've got either! (Only games I have for PS3 multiplayer :| I know I suck xD)

Get to know everyone here and enjoy your stay man!

thanks for all the greetings =D
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaylolop View Post
    Welcome, read the rules and have fun here.
    Nice intro, we have the console battle here often, I am on the 360 side, so I think we wont be friends for long. :P
    Lol im freinds with people who prefer the 360 and sometimes we argue about it to no avail but its just friendly bickering nothing more

Welcome to the forum, friend
    Do you play any zombie games btw?

''Hey vanity, this vials empty. And so are you.''

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotray View Post
    Welcome to the forum, friend
    Do you play any zombie games btw?
    I love playing zombie games...well some. Like L4D although i dont have an xbox. I recently started playing CoD zombies and im not too bad. Also i loved the Dead Rising games but i do not own any. Oh yeah i also loved Resident Evil 5.

Thread Information