Default Battlefield Moments

Hey

A long time ago around the release of BF:BC2, a couple of videos showed up on youtube called "Battlefield Moments", by EA themselves I think, that were scripted gameplay simulating what a game of BF could be like. And they were pretty awesome.

So I had to make this thread after a BF:BC2 game I had last night. I have never really played conquest before, I mostly play Rush. So last night I decided to try it for a couple of hours.

I don't know what the level is called, but it's a big field with windmills.

So me and my teamate are driving up a small hill in a tank (I am on the turret), when we see a tank on the road to the right, he fires the canon at the enemy tank, it fires back at us and misses, my teamate fires back and destroys the tank. Then we get hit by missiles by an enemy helicopter, I jump out of the tank and randomly fires my Carl Gustav in the direction of the helicopter and lands a perfect hit! Double kill! We repair the tank and drive up to the nearby flag, where we see an rpg being fired at us from a small house, my teamate blasts the wall down and I fire the machine into the dust killing the badguy, he parks our tanks infront of the flag, and as the count down timer goes down, a jeep comes driving directly at us at high speed. My teamate fires the maincanon at the jeep wich explodes and flies past us. We capture the flag and start to move out, and the second we move the tank we get blasted to bits by the enemy UAV. lol

I am so sad that BF:BC2 on the PS3 don't have the same gameplay record feature as i.e. Halo Reach on Xbox360, cause that was one of those moments I just HAD TO HAVE on video!

Anyway, I was kinda hoping we could start a trend here with the "Battlefield Moments", share yours, and if you have a video of it, show it to us

I hope they will include a gameplay record feature in BF3. That would be so sweet!
    Neither enemy, nor friend. I am back from a world where such words are meaningless.

You should get a video capture card and record game plays with that.

The game sounds awesome. I've had a few like that in the past, but I haven't played the game in several months.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Sounds like the Heavy Metal map! Had so, so many good moments on that map, it's so good

Exentenzed is offline Professional (Battlefield) Helicopter Pilot.

Is there any video recording software that dosent drain the fps so much?

Sig. by Psychotray

I got a few smaller moments wich I though was funny.

In a squad rush I went to a small hut, inside the hut was several enemies and I went in there and started shooting, it was small so it got pretty much chaos and everyone started knifing everything that was moving, I killed lots of guys cause their medic raised them all the time, I managed to kill the medic later and had killed lots of guys. So I started pushing toward their place(I was still defend) and got shot by a scout the first thing I did.

The other thing was in a regulat rush game, I was a scout and had taken a good position above some rocks. I had been watching there for some time when I hear a faint sound behind me, I twist fast and see a enemy rushing towards me, I panic and by reflex shoots with the sniper rifle in no scope and hits him in the head. After im just like, wtf did just happen(And dont think the enemy was so happy after).

Quote Originally Posted by LiNuX View Post
    You should get a video capture card and record game plays with that.
    Do I need extra hardware/software for my Ps3 to be able to record gameplay?

Please explain.

Quote Originally Posted by paecmaker View Post
    The other thing was in a regulat rush game, I was a scout and had taken a good position above some rocks. I had been watching there for some time when I hear a faint sound behind me, I twist fast and see a enemy rushing towards me, I panic and by reflex shoots with the sniper rifle in no scope and hits him in the head. After im just like, wtf did just happen(And dont think the enemy was so happy after).
    Haha very nice. I am a victim of that from time to time myself, lol. Because a knife kill is just so much more satisfying than to shoot the enemy. So when you go in for the kill they sometimes hear you and turns around.
    Neither enemy, nor friend. I am back from a world where such words are meaningless.

Thread Information