Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Frusturated with video game, teen kills baby sister

Investigators are now building their case against a boy, 13, arrested in connection with the death of his 9-month-old baby sister.

Officers were called to a metro hospital on Aug. 16 after doctors said the baby's injuries were not consistent with an explanation given by the girl's parents.

Court documents indicated the child was treated at Children's Hospital for a severe brain injury and skull fracture.
    Here's the full story, with all the details

Sickens me to see things like this happening more and more at a quicker rate each time too, it seems like.

Why would the parents leave the baby alone with him?

Horrible. Terrible.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Quote Originally Posted by LiNuX View Post
    Why would the parents leave the baby alone with him?

Horrible. Terrible.
    Probably for babysitting reasons. I was 13 being left in charge of 3 and 4 year olds to babysit. Parents mighta been out doing something when this happened, but of course had no idea of what happened or the damages until..well the end, I suppose is how to put it. Bad that this happened in any case.

There is a big difference between a 9 month old and a 3-4 year old.

News report says that they were at work. That's even worse. They leave the baby with this kid all day long.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

I agree with Linux there is a huge difference, + 13yrs difference is alot. Compared to 10-9yrs. The parents should have never let the boy alone to take care of the baby ... cause after all, he won't take care of her. He's still a young boy no 13yrs your a grown boy bull****. It's all about how well you know your kid, and it all comes down to maturity. Bad parenting, the parents should go to jail as well.
    Fear The FearLess

^ I wouldn't say age is the problem here, most 13 y/o know damn well how to treat an infant, or at least how not to treat one.. This kid just has something seriously wrong with him.

Sig by TheMangler

Exentenzed is offline Professional (Battlefield) Helicopter Pilot.

I agree with synge on this one.

I mean come on, "The character i was playing in my game got killed because i had to check on my sister." and that was supposed to be a good reason to become frustrated enough to shake a baby?

Most 13 year old's aint that screwed up.

Sig. by Psychotray

I can understand screaming into a pillow, or throwing the controller at the ground. But shaking a baby?, that's just plain stupid. This guy is a ******ing d**khead and it upsets because babies have a whole life ahead of them. I would never have the guts to lay a hand on a baby, its just plain slack, seriously :/

''Hey vanity, this vials empty. And so are you.''

Quote Originally Posted by Synge View Post
    ^ I wouldn't say age is the problem here, most 13 y/o know damn well how to treat an infant, or at least how not to treat one.. This kid just has something seriously wrong with him.
    This. I dunno if it's run differently state to state, but here there's an actual certified baby-sitting program you can go into, minimum requirement is that you're 12 years old. And through this you get a "baby-sitting license". It's pretty much fake, but shows you know how to treat kids right, and you know how to act in different situations by having the thing.

I don't see the issue with a 13 year old watching an infant, if it's a sibling, but..if you know your kids flies off the handle, and is playing games and crap all the time, don't leave him in charge of your toddler. That's just wrong.

This Sickens me, the whole "I lost because I needed to check on my sister" Crap is absolute Bull, doesn't he know how to Pause a game? if not then he certainly isn't Intelligent enough to care for an infant... Children these days -.-

Thread Information