Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

good tips mate

Quote Originally Posted by footydragon001 View Post
    good tips mate
    thanks - i saw this video earlier today on Veoh - the guy was awping and it was kinda bad lol, it took him about 3 seconds to aim at the guy and he always moved Scoped in but he had some really crappy opponents lol - and of course, it went to the next scene when he was killed lol
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

I don't mean to bump an old thread, but this will come in handy for me. I just recently bought Counter Strike Source.

Quote Originally Posted by Cory View Post
    I don't mean to bump an old thread, but this will come in handy for me. I just recently bought Counter Strike Source.
    tips are for 1.6 - source is a lot different, i don't notice a lot of the recoil source guns have, especially the awp

but you can try using this on source and see how it works out
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

1.6 is impossible to shoot. It is considered more realistic then Source. So, I think it may be just a bit different, LiNuX.
    Come check out my YouTube channel, all about gaming tips and tricks and walkthroughs and even reviews!
    YouTube - MrGamertip's Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Raw! View Post
    1.6 is impossible to shoot. It is considered more realistic then Source. So, I think it may be just a bit different, LiNuX.
    the shooting and game play is more realistic in source since the recoil of the guns and the way you move matches real life combat

but when it comes to graphics, 1.6 can't even come close to source

Agreed. But I heard that what you said is the exact opposite. 1.6 is all that, Source is just a 'easy way out' of being nooby. However, 1,6 has something Source doesn't. POKEMON! Don't you know those mods? The Charizard strike, etc.
    Come check out my YouTube channel, all about gaming tips and tricks and walkthroughs and even reviews!
    YouTube - MrGamertip's Channel

1.6 does have a lot of mods, im more familiar with 1.6 than source even though i have both so i can't argue in favor of source, not yet lol

i can do pretty well in source but it takes me a few minutes to get used to the movement and recoil adjustments of the weapons but other than that i find source to be a bit easier to kill and die lol

I always go to a fy_iceworld deathmatch server to practise awping. It can get quite addicting, I must say.

Quote Originally Posted by MATHGOD View Post
    I always go to a fy_iceworld deathmatch server to practise awping. It can get quite addicting, I must say.
    i used to do that on fy_iceworld2k - i find that map more fun than iceworld since u can climb up on top and knife down

good times

i haven't played any type of iceworld map for at least a year now lol, usually only play gungame when i get the chance

Thread Information