Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Do you actually kill deathwing in this expansion

Haven't played this expansion, but do you actually kill deathwing in this expansion? He's such a big part of the lore.

not yet, the raid to kill deathwing isn't released yet. They are supposed to release a content update soon and the deathwing raid will be available where you will be able to kill him.

I read the a NPC kills him in the raid. Not sure if that's valid or not.

Are there creatures in the world more powerful than deathwing?

Kil'jaeden could possibly be stronger, he's the leader of the Burning Legion and also the creator of the Lich King. From other lore that I glimpsed at Queen Azshara could also be more powerful. It's really unclear, blizzard just likes to jump around a lot.

Kil'jaeden could be stronger. He created the Lich King but the Lich King became more powerful than the one he created when Arthas united with the Lich King. Queen Azshara seems to be about the same as deathwing. Those two seem to be the most powerful of the aspects. The spellweaver seems to be the weakling.

Wow, you'll actually be able to kill Deathwing now? I havent played WoW in months, I feel so outta the loop :P

Quote Originally Posted by Mizel View Post
    Wow, you'll actually be able to kill Deathwing now? I havent played WoW in months, I feel so outta the loop :P
    Always keep that patcher going every Tuesday! Or you have to suffer with patching when you go back! :P

I did hear the DW raid was coming very soon though. Makes me wanna start up on WoW again and get geared/chanted. Was only about 6 pieces away from starting to raid.

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLBRYCE View Post
    Always keep that patcher going every Tuesday! Or you have to suffer with patching when you go back! :P

I did hear the DW raid was coming very soon though. Makes me wanna start up on WoW again and get geared/chanted. Was only about 6 pieces away from starting to raid.
    I totally didn't even think about that :O But, meh. I played for years.... and gave Blizzard -way- too much of my money. lol And even continued to play after Cat came out. After which the game became so completely dumbed down in every way possible that it now no longer requires any skill, planning or even thought process at all really. All good things must come to an end, and I think it's WoWs time for me :P Ready to move on to something new!

Quote Originally Posted by Mizel View Post
    I totally didn't even think about that :O But, meh. I played for years.... and gave Blizzard -way- too much of my money. lol And even continued to play after Cat came out. After which the game became so completely dumbed down in every way possible that it now no longer requires any skill, planning or even thought process at all really. All good things must come to an end, and I think it's WoWs time for me :P Ready to move on to something new!
    All of the challenge is end game. And I don't blame them for dumbing the game down. I hated it up until 6 months ago until I finally understood. Do you know how impossible and unappealing it would be to level to 80 for new players if the 1-60 exp from Vanilla, the 61-70 from TBC and the 71-80 from WotLK were still in place!? I only noticed when I had gotten to 35 after about 6 days (not in game time. Probably 4-6 hours a day). My main took me 2 weeks to get there, and it took me 2 months in Vanilla. They need to to get you to that sweet end-game content faster (which can still be a huge pain if you don't know what you're doing)

I got tired of WoW, so I took a break. Now though, I've got my nights free most of the time and need something to do. My Xbox Live is down, and I haven't been in a LoL mood lately...maybe I'll start up once again.Give them $30 more bucks. It's nothing compared to what I've already payed, I know your pain xD
    Last edited by ROFLBRYCE; 10-05-2011 at 11:17 AM.

Thread Information