Threaded View

You’re right, you do still talents and whatnot as passive abilities, it just annoys me that they took so much out. I just loved having a completely open ended set of skills- how it was before Cata even. I kind of feel like for me personally, they are taking out something that I enjoyed- which was mix and matching talents, and experimenting. It really did take a lot of thought and it was hard and frustrating, but I loved that. And it really was easy to royally screw your character up lol I don’t see that being an issue anymore, which is how imo it’s become easier. Well, not really just imo since Blizz basically said that’s what happening and that was their reasoning. But, if I was still playing WoW, and saw this change it’s certainly nothing that would force me to quit. Despite the fact that I feel like they are making it simpler to produce a good character, there is still that bit of curiosity :P

I think the reason Im so mad they are focusing on changing skill trees is because if it’s not broken, don’t fix it. I wish they would have focused more on balancing classes instead. In reality, the new trees are putting them a back a step in that aspect. When I last played, I was playing as a Disc Priest, a supposed healer class. Not only could nobody touch me in BG’s, but even in dungeons at a high level I was top DPS while *also* healing I mean, don’t get me wrong it was awesome lol But obviously not balanced.

As for PvP, it will def make things interesting That’s the only thing Im looking forward to with the new talent trees. It may also make PvP more frustrating if not impossible…. but that is to be seen.

All in all, it is what it is. Anytime there is a change or expansion in any game people always freak :P If you like it, keep playing- if you don’t quit…. But at least give it a try first.

Thread Information