Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Amazing Skyrim Moments

So Skyrim is upon us, I've been playing for a while and it's amazing! In fact I remember a moment that truly was amazing.

I had taken a caravan to Winterhold to join the college but I soon found out my magicka was insufficient to cast the spell needed to enter. I then decided to leave town and head back to Whiterun, but unfortunately there was no caravans leaving Winterhold, forcing me to walk.

After traveling through snow, battling bandits and wolves, I came to a series of mountains I needed to cross to go through to get to the nearest town. I came to summit and discovered a world wall. Before I could learn the shout I heard a roar and came into battle with a dragon!

It soon became clear I wasn't going to survive. I decided to run down the mountain as fast as I could, the dragon circling above. I came to a dwarven ruin and decided it was safer to enter than to risk battling the dragon!

I came inside and soon found myself in a horrifying scene, excavation equipment covered in blood, these ruins were being excavated and something happened to the explorers. I came into contact with dwarven spiders who immediately attacked me and made the fate of the explorers clear. I delve deeper into the ruins until I found a room full of machinery and loud noises. A dwarven sphere came out of a small dispenser and easily killed me!

This moment was truly memorable, it inflicted terror into me. The ruins were creepy and I found myself outmatched by the ancient machinery. For a brief moment, the adventure was real, the game was beyond immersion!

Share some great and immersive moments from your adventures in Skyrim!
    Call. Me. PJ.

My youtube channel that features reviews and other crap - http://www.youtube.com/user/IAmTheAm...J?feature=mhee

Sounds pretty interesting and formal ahah I'll write something in this once I've experienced something haha
    Losing Is Not An Option.

Check out my Tumblr CarsndMore

Exentenzed is offline Professional (Battlefield) Helicopter Pilot.

DUDE! that Dwarven ruin is part of a quest you will pick up later, i won't spoil anything, BUT, when you get deeper into that place it will.... BLOW YOUR MIND!!!!!!!!

I was litterally just standing there staring at what bethesda had created. It was awesome, beautiful and magnificent!

I think skyrim is one of the best games of the decade. (YES, DECADE.)

i love it.

Sig. by Psychotray

I went deeper into those ruins when I received those quests....\

SPOILER ALERT!!!

OMG BLACKREACH IS AMAZING OMG OMG OMG A REAL ELDER SCROLL!!!!! BACK TO THE FUTURE IN ELDER SCROLLS???!?!?!?!?!?1/!?1/1/1!?!?!?!?!?!

Yes....I was pretty amazed by that whole experience. Also I love how I went two seconds after getting it before I opened the scroll up, knowing that it would probably drive me insane (lorewise).
    Call. Me. PJ.

My youtube channel that features reviews and other crap - http://www.youtube.com/user/IAmTheAm...J?feature=mhee

Exentenzed is offline Professional (Battlefield) Helicopter Pilot.

Yea, that was completely awesome.

Sig. by Psychotray

You really should explore more caves.
    Blackreach was stunning at first, but I'v come across some pretty crazy caves, caverns, and hideouts, we should have a skyrim pic thread. :P

I find it amazing that you can be inside the center of a town, a dragon will fly over head, and the citizens will just start freaking out. Easily killed one outside of Riften with the help of like 30+ thieves who all ran outside. Wasn't even part of a quest or anything just random.

Quote Originally Posted by hidekipooj View Post
    I find it amazing that you can be inside the center of a town, a dragon will fly over head, and the citizens will just start freaking out. Easily killed one outside of Riften with the help of like 30+ thieves who all ran outside. Wasn't even part of a quest or anything just random.
    It's one of the highlights of the game!
    Swimming in deep ocean has perks too, such as pearls and rarer fish, and secret chest, I thought that was cool.

Back To Topic:
    SUPER SPOILER

Doing the dark brotherhood quests lead you to killing the Emperor of Tamriel! The events in between that are quite amazing! Really good way to try, if anyone's interested in being deadly.

RAHGHGHGHG i Couldn't resist the spoiler!

I've never done the Dark Brotherhood or the Morrowind assassin's guild (forget the name) so I might try it in this game.

I just beat the main quest and I'm thinking about redoing my character and keeping the my difficultly locked to Adept or Expert (yes I changed the difficultly during some parts of the game.) and not fast traveling ANYWHERE!
    Call. Me. PJ.

There was a cave you got out of after you infiltrated the Tamriel party thing (I hope everyone knows what I'm talking about.) where there's an ice troll at the end of the cave when you rescue the guy in prison. I killed him, a sliver of health, when I leave the cave and DRAGON. No potions. I haven't used magicka at all. Then this pack of wolves comes out, and they help me beat the crap out of this dragon and I kill them after too. I was like WHAT THE FUUUU the whole time, it was crazy for me. And that was little. I can't wait to play more, I re-rented it lol.

Thread Information