Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Quote Originally Posted by Mizel View Post
    Ugh, I always thought enchanting/disenchanting was the worst to fall behind on. Cause then you gotta buy items or run instances. Blech :P
    I agree, Artifice is a ***** ! I haven't run any instances yet. Level 40 atm, but could have been 50 but no time to run anything lol. I need my 5th companion.
    Fear The FearLess

Quote Originally Posted by Blackleo View Post
    I agree, Artifice is a ***** ! I haven't run any instances yet. Level 40 atm, but could have been 50 but no time to run anything lol. I need my 5th companion.
    I hit 27 this weekend. I havent done anythinggggg but quest. Playing with my fiance in that aspect sucks because he loves to level grind and I prefer to just go slow and soak everything in :P But once I start PvPing I wont stop... and he knows that haha I did just get my third companion though! A Devilonian

Sorry in advance, not meaning to double post but am meaning to bump it D:

So…I’ve got two questions…… Is anyone playing Bounty Hunter? and Does anyone use Mako?

First of all, Mako sucks huge hairy gross wrinkly balls….. she is the most craptastic healer everrrrrr. Anyone else have this issue? I looked online for some tips and what I found was half and half. Half of the people love her and half hate her…. the only tips I found were ones that suggested things that I was already doing and didn’t help. I keep her well geared and I also have all of her fighting attacks turned OFF, healing stance turned ON as well as all heal spells and she still sucks. Despite the fact that she has all attacks set to off, she still tries to fight when people need healed- I don’t get it. Is there some way to force her to ONLY heal that Im missing?

As for bounty hunter…. I find Im getting a little bored with her. The skills are kind of generic, and well…. meh. What bothers me about her is that Im having trouble keeping my heat down. Anyone have any suggestions? Im finding when I solo quests I could easily beat with another char, Im losing with her because my heat is max’d and the cooldown on the vent heat ability takes forever….

I haven't played a BH yet, but all I hear is Mako being the must annoying companion there is. Yet they are some that say she is quiet good. So if you don't like Mako don't use her lol. I am still learning the classes and roles. So far I know Assassin (Mine) and Sorcerer, that's about it haha.

Well as of right now I amt Lvl. 49 1/2. I can't wait to get home hit 50, turn in all my Merc/WarZ Comm for Bags and hope for some gear, and run some heroics !
    Fear The FearLess

Haha She is pretty annoying. Not only is she a bad healer but she *hates* every decision I make lol :P I only use her because I play with my fiancĂ© and he uses a tank companion, so having a healer is pretty much the best option versus me using my DPS companion, but MAN she’s horrid. She’ll keep shooting until one of us is almost dead and THEN start healing -___- Oh well lol Figured Id check on here to see if anyone had any suggestions

Whaaaaaa? Zomg, level- gogogogo! So close Im scared to hit 50…. but then again I always hate hitting level cap in every game I play xD

I just hit 50 this week ! Now I got to complete my Class quests and then go to Ilum haha. I really haven't done questing at all, mostly pvping. When I hit 50 I was 49 Valor lol. Now it's even 50 - 50.
    Fear The FearLess

Quote Originally Posted by Blackleo View Post
    I just hit 50 this week ! Now I got to complete my Class quests and then go to Ilum haha. I really haven't done questing at all, mostly pvping. When I hit 50 I was 49 Valor lol. Now it's even 50 - 50.
    ZOMG grats! How's it feel? :P

Im lvl 35... chugging along slowly. Does PvP get you a good bit of xp?

I just realized last night how much money you really need for high level skills and whatnot O_o I guess I better stop wasting it on crew skills LOL

Thread Information