Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

i usually play on normal mode at first, but as soon as i played the game i've gotten better that's why i changed it to hard...

I play on normal first, just so i can get the feel and story of the game...not trying tactics to stay alive

I usually just choose medium (or whatever option is in the middle). I'm thinking that going for easy might make me lose interest in a game that is perhaps good, and going straight for max difficulty isn't such a good idea if I'm not familiar with the game.

I try to start every game on the hardest difficulty just cause it keeps me playing the game longer. Also if the game is too difficult, its always easy to just move it down a notch

I will always start on Medium, just so i can play through the game and enjoy the story...then if i go back to play it again i will always play it on Hard the second time.

Like to enjoy the story with out trying to throw my controller through the wall....lol only some games lol

maximum diffuculty here too it helps my gaming skills i think

I tend to begin on hard, tends to give a fuller experience and then if its too difficult the easier difficulties are a total walk by comparison.

I think as a rule most games are built to be played on normal. So that's how I play the first time, helps me figure out if its well balanced without giving my first impression the wrong idea.

After that I if I play it again i like to challenge myself, and it is probably more fun that way since I have a general understanding of the limitations in the gameplay.
    "Prediction: Zenimax Online is making an MMO set in the elder scrolls universe" -BobTD 8-25-2010 (search it on the forum)

I usually play on medium/normal, then if I feel like a second, more challenging playthrough I'll pick the hardest difficulty there is.

on fps games like cod i play on veteran, after that ive done that i take on all games on the hardest possible level, but there is one exception, Twisted Metal, that game is hard as hell.

Thread Information