Default I'm Victorythroughincompetence

This is not meant to be promotional.
    Hello!
    I recently started a YouTube channel (I've had previous channels) and wanted to get people to play games with (mostly coop) on PC for now, but I also have a PS3, which I play a lot of Battlefield on, mostly games my computer can't handle. For now I have one video that would interest some people, a video of 3 different clips of l4d1 (on pc) I recorded it with fraps, and edited it with windows live movie maker. If I had a better high spec PC, I would be a PC gamer, because it just appeals to me for a few reasons. I have steam for those of you who would like to be apart of my YouTube (and PSN) I recently picked up a headset (Logitech). My computer can handle anything with fraps well with anything from Valve and below that because of my computer, It will be a few years before i get a new computer, I've been looking at getting a Cyberpower PC any other ideas on brands? or computers? I will probably handle the choosing by do almost interviews to see how well we would get along and opinions and everything and how well we like each other. If we become friends, then we will have a good start.
    I mainly play shooters, and adventure games.
    My name is Josh.
    Send me a message if you are interested, I have more to say about myself, but I am growing bored (I have an attention span of a fish...) So yeah, I hope to get some friends that share the same love for gaming I have, and share the same opinions I have over things and maybe tech or learn a few things along the way.
    -Incompetencewin (YouTube username)

If you seek other gaming lovers you have come to the right place.

If you plan on staying on this forum I would recomend to get to know people here and make them trust you before advertising channels, webpages and so on.

Its not personal but we have many spammers and trolls here so would rather want to see if you are alright.

Default It wasn't intentional.

Like I stated, it isn't meant to be promotional, or anything like that. I'm asking people if want to become friends, to be a part of my YouTube channel. I want to mainly do multiplayer, but also do single player stuff... but it isn't the main point of the post, although I may have portrayed it to be like that it wasn't what I was trying to do. I want to make friends who share the same opinions, and have the free time to play games on a regular basis. If I did make things seem like I was trying to make things seem promotional for my YouTube channel, It wasn't intentional and I apologize.

Welcome Victory

What is your favorite game?

See you around! ^_^

Default I don't have a favorite game.

I don't have a favorite game, mainly because I like most all types of games and each genre having any many good titles, either balancing out in action, huge maps, the storyline, and many other features it's impossible for me to choose.

Haha fair enough, that's how I feel as well.

Thread Information