Thumbs Up assassin's creed brotherhood review

AC Brotherhood review

buy for ps3 http://www.amazon.com/Assassins-Creed-Brotherhood-Playstation-3/dp/B003L8DXOI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1326142284&sr=8-1

In assassin’s creed brotherhood you play as Desmond Miles recreating the memories of Ezio Auditore da Firenze. While you are playing you come across some friendly and not so friendly people on your search for the apple of Eden, this makes for a very interesting and fun game.

Graphics. They are pretty nice the shading has proper angles and all that along with the colors aren’t to plain but not to cartoony, the only problem would be I found the by standers were kind of bad quality other that they were good. 7.5/10

Controls . The only down fall in this game would be the controls I found the climbing to be harder and slower than AC1and 2 along with the shove button when you run would sometimes grab someone and throw them. The problem I had with climbing was when I pushed the up button I would jump. These little problems made stealth missions hard. 3/10

Story. The story was great just like the past the Ezio part where you attempt to take back Rome by killing Borger captains and burning Borger towers. I also like how in this one you could help a citizen and get them to join the assassin’s Brotherhood. I can’t forget the Chezeray part of it where you fight though guards’ money people Chezeray’s sister and well Chezeray himself. Then there’s the Desmond pat where you are forced to be put into a machine that makes you remember your past. Break out just to be put in a new one this time for good reasons. You must find where the apple of Eden is and get it! All this makes up for one of the best if not the best story in a game I’ve played. 10/10

by for pc http://www.amazon.com/Assassins-Creed-Brotherhood-Playstation-3/dp/B003L8DXOI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1326142284&sr=8-1

Overall. This game has nice graphics that just go perfect with the year some terrible controls that just make the game worse and if they were better would give this game a perfect and a story that makes me want to play it over and over. I give this game a 8/10 overall just because the controls can be a bit buggy don’t let it stop you from buying it.

P.s I know I am a game behind but most series I’m like that if you have not bought the game go out and buy it!

Amazon.com: Assassins Creed: Brotherhood: Xbox 360: Video Games
    Last edited by egg-whites333; 01-10-2012 at 10:54 AM.

Thread Information