Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Top 50 Video Game Endings of All Time...

Dont know if this has been posted yet, but Guinness Book of World Records did a vote in honor of their 2012 Video Game Edition, and had gamers vote on the Top 50 best game endings of all time.

Check it out...
    https://www.neverdonegaming.com/Top_...e_Endings.html
    Up to date Video Game News and Reviews https://www.neverdonegaming.com

I heard Black Ops was named number one... That's enough for me not to give a **** about this list :P

Since when did GWR start including subjective/opinion-based material?

Sig by TheMangler

Quote Originally Posted by Synge View Post
    I heard Black Ops was named number one... That's enough for me not to give a **** about this list :P

Since when did GWR start including subjective/opinion-based material?
    Ya i was shocked about #1 as well and really wonder who actually voted lol

Also i dont know when they started that, as far as i know they just did this "In honor of the 2012 Gaming Edition" so they say lol

A crappy list, not a single monkey island game, its just crappy.

Monkey Island, Suikoden 2, FFX. This list is awful.

All I needed to read was no Monkey Island and Black Ops being #1 to know I didn't even need to look at the list :P

Edit: Ok, just for sh%ts and giggles I had to look.... and I wish I hadn't. Is every single person that voted 20 years old or younger??? Like seriously?? lol This is supposed to be Top 50 endings OF ALL TIME?? 90%+ of this entire list is current/recent games.... and then they say:

"On the flip side, it's nice to see a classic like The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time taking the #3 spot, being over 13 years old, and still one of the best Zelda games ever."

Omg, being over 13 years old and a classic..... Because, ya know it would just be *crazy* to think that any game more then 10 years old could even be decent... Im assuming what they thought was.... ughhhh we don't know or dont think anyone else will know anything about older games, so lets just pull one out of a$$ that everyone will know, how about Zelda! /facepalm.

I want to track down everyone that voted, and punch them each in the friggin face.

/end rant :P
    Last edited by Mizel; 02-14-2012 at 12:09 PM.

i bet this lit was made by ome cod an boy sorry B.O i love you but your ending sucked now BFBC2 was a good ending or even mw3 but not black ops... UHHHG

I think all of the games on that list below black ops was better. And most games not on the list....

Ya i was just more or less pointing out the fact that I was happy to see at least one game that is justified in being on the list (Zelda), that's what I was implying.

And the list isnt from NeverDoneGaming.com its from the Guinness Book Of World Records.

This quote was written by me as well lol
    "On the flip side, it's nice to see a classic like The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time taking the #3 spot, being over 13 years old, and still one of the best Zelda games ever."

And trust me I agree with everyone here, I would also like to know who exactly GBWR actually had voting on this. With such a lack of classical games I can only imagine it was more of a younger crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizel View Post
    All I needed to read was no Monkey Island and Black Ops being #1 to know I didn't even need to look at the list :P

Edit: Ok, just for sh%ts and giggles I had to look.... and I wish I hadn't. Is every single person that voted 20 years old or younger??? Like seriously?? lol This is supposed to be Top 50 endings OF ALL TIME?? 90%+ of this entire list is current/recent games.... and then they say:

Omg, being over 13 years old and a classic..... Because, ya know it would just be *crazy* to think that any game more then 10 years old could even be decent... Im assuming what they thought was.... ughhhh we don't know or dont think anyone else will know anything about older games, so lets just pull one out of a$$ that everyone will know, how about Zelda! /facepalm.

I want to track down everyone that voted, and punch them each in the friggin face.

/end rant :P

Yea, I knew the list was the GBofWR and I totally get what you were saying. I didn’t mean for that to come across like I was bashing you cause it was def directed at GB and the tards that voted and/or let that be the final list lol I mean, at least there is ONE old game on there :P Just boggles my mind that there was *only* one. You shouldn’t have been able to vote unless you had played all the games on the list or something D:

Thread Information