Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yeah, McDonalds sucks lol, I got like 10 hours a week if that. I'd come in and work for like 2 hours hopefully 3 then had to drive back home. Was pretty lame...

Oh so you quit already? Yeah, fast food places are like that. Over hire then a bunch of people fight over set hours. So you got a lot of people with little hours. Like myself at Pizza Hut only getting 18 hours a week, sometimes less if its really slow and she sends me home early to keep employee rates under 20% of the make.

Quote Originally Posted by Trunks View Post
    I need a job, all the games coming out and I have no money. Lame

I wish I got in the Diablo beat, I applied for it twice I think.
    I have a friend who had multiple accounts and both of his got in. Mine did not and most of my friends didnt. So I am tempted to say its pretty random.
    "Prediction: Zenimax Online is making an MMO set in the elder scrolls universe" -BobTD 8-25-2010 (search it on the forum)

Yay! I can not wait! But with limted money idk what to save for Guild Wars or Diablo

Thank you Rachel and Subb for all the help

Quote Originally Posted by BobTD View Post
    beta testers are getting in game bonus for achievements before the game comes out. Including one for getting all achievements in beta. Seems an unfortunate advantage but I guess it doesn't mean anything.

From what I played of the beta the witch doctor is looking pretty OP. Although Im not a fan of how you cant use a melee weapon after you get your left and right mouse skills. Pretty much you just equip weapons based on their attack speed because it affects your blowgun speed. Also, jars of spider for the win. They seem to actually work better on bigger enemies, even bosses.

I'm already requesting time off and planing to go all hardcore on this game with a group when it comes out. I predict early on is the only time you are going to get really good deals selling in the cash auction house.
    I think it seems OP but first phase is supposed to be decently easy. I was reading an article about it and the makers were saying not to be fooled by Normal mode because once you get into Nightmare it's much harder. And then once you get into Hell they said, "You will die. A LOT." lol Cause it being so easy was the first thing I thought..... And don't worry about Beta achi's :P That will all be wiped out....

I hopped on beta last night and tried out a warrior.... They've def gone the way with D3 as they have with WoW. It's been dumbed down even more since I last logged on to beta I keep telling myself the game is going to be awesome though.... but I dunno if I can trick myself into it. Visually and gameplay wise.... it's soooo perfect. Challenge wise it's definitely lacking. You now don't get to pick your abilities (well you do, but you dont.... it gives them to you and you decide which of them to use. But still, it picks them for you) and you also get noooo character customization in terms of talent points or skill points. They are just non-existent. I'm starting to dislike Blizzard as a gaming company more and more as time goes on....

I'm pretty sure even if it is dumbed down it'll be impossible for me to hate it haha
    BUT YESSSSSSSSSSSSS
    Finally a date!

Can I like this thread?
    Juicyz gave me a puppy! <3

Quote Originally Posted by LemonRising View Post
    I'm pretty sure even if it is dumbed down it'll be impossible for me to hate it haha
    Exactly how I feel lol :P

So do we join servers or how will this game work ? I plan on getting it and will be the 1st time playing a Diablo game.
    Fear The FearLess

That's something that's not in beta so I'm not sure how it will work :O But, if it's set up like D2, then you make rooms or join rooms. The rooms aren't permanent (once everyone's out for awhile they disappear), and you can make them private or open- which is pretty cool.

WOOT WOOT!! I know so many are excited and have been waiting for this one lol

Thread Information