View Poll Results: choose.

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • abortions for all

5 27.78%
  • abortions for none

4 22.22%
  • abortions for some, miniature american flags for others!

9 50.00%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: abortions

The only time when an abortion is justified in my case is rape and only during the early stages.
    My blog: Diablo 3

I am pro-choice, but I think that abortion shouldn't be used as a form of birth control. I think that you should have to do a pro vs con sheet at the abortion clinic and have a therapist evaluate it before they allow you to get one. I have a friend who has had 6 abortions, she has 2 children and is currently pregnant with her 3rd. I honestly think she should of been turned away after her 2nd and referred to a doctor who specializes in sterilization.
    Ultimately I think it is up to the parents of a child (male and female) to teach them about sex education. I have faith in today's youth that if they are educated they will not face the choices associated with pregnancy. I think that parents rely on schools or hell even television to teach their children about sex education... And we can see how that is turning out... Abortion should always always always be an option for those who NEED it. But I think other options should be considered first. Obviously if you are a crack whore who is going to just throw her child into some slum foster care don't even consider not to get an abortion. Just do it. Kids in actual foster homes can end up more ****ed up then kids who have a parent who resents having them... If you do the research and adopt out your child to a family who cannot have kids and want your unwanted baby, adoption can work. But adoption is not always unicorns ****ting rainbows.
    You cannot judge someone for having an abortion. You don't know their reasons. One thing that works for one, may not be an option for another. I think people need to act like adults weigh the options, weigh the pros and cons and come up with a solution that best suits them. If it is abortion, so be it. People just should be more educated about all 3 options...

Saw this on the home page, not sure if I am reviving or not so if I am sorry.

I feel that you can have an abortion if you feel you need to.
    Because imagine a girl who was raped and now has to deal with a baby because abortion became illegal.
    Also, I think sometimes if you where being irresponsible it shouldn't be okay to get an abortion, but on the other hand you can just be young and stupid and make some mistakes.
    So honestly in my opinion, it should always be an option.

I just never got how birth control can be difficult. I know a girl, with three kids to three different men, each child barely a year and a half apart. I mean sure, once is a mistake. But two or three times? Good God woman! Shouldn't you be putting two and two together by now instead of blankly wondering where all these babies are coming from? Not to mention the risk of STD's, STI's and HIV she's putting herself in danger of. Plus the children are not well cared for. They're hardly ever dressed in anything other than PJ's and they are always (for lack of a better word) smelly and unclean.

Birth control and education is the answer in my opinion. But at the risk of being Off Topic I would add that I am very much Pro-Choice. I believe that it's the mothers right to decide what she does with her body. As long as that fetus is in her body, it belongs to her and she can do as she pleases with it.

oh gosh not this topic on here too.

im pro-life. simple as that and no i do not care to argue my point. my opinion is mine and yours is yours. thats it.

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheSpork View Post
    I just never got how birth control can be difficult. I know a girl, with three kids to three different men, each child barely a year and a half apart. I mean sure, once is a mistake. But two or three times? Good God woman! Shouldn't you be putting two and two together by now instead of blankly wondering where all these babies are coming from? Not to mention the risk of STD's, STI's and HIV she's putting herself in danger of. Plus the children are not well cared for. They're hardly ever dressed in anything other than PJ's and they are always (for lack of a better word) smelly and unclean.

Birth control and education is the answer in my opinion. But at the risk of being Off Topic I would add that I am very much Pro-Choice. I believe that it's the mothers right to decide what she does with her body. As long as that fetus is in her body, it belongs to her and she can do as she pleases with it.
    I totally agree. To be honest, I know more then one person just like that. I like to call them "baby machines", because other then that they are wastes of flesh. They know about birth control, they just don't care and don't use it....

Also, I always like when people that are pro war are pro life. Saw a bumper sticker on that yesterday, said something like "War is not Pro-Life".

Thread Information