Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Wal-Mart is an extremely weird and traumatizing place

..So yesterday I had just made some money and decided why not go spend a little on whatever I wanted.. I normally don't buy clothes from wal-mart but I found a few amazing shirts and a pair of jeans I liked. But oh the fitting room is closed.. I go to get a worker and they tell me, hold on just a second, I'll go get someone with the keys. 30 minutes later 4 people had joined me, waiting for the fitting area to open. I gave up. I then went over to the games to buy Mario Kart but the lady said "The person that has the keys to open the case is not here right now" doesn't everyone in the gaming department have a key to open the case? Being the prick I am I went to the return office and asked for the manager. I get told "He is sick today" I decided to just take the things I had and go buy them.... 1... of 17 registers is open and no one is even at it. I had no choice but to go to the self checkout. Everything is going fine until this extremely fat lady that was probably about 30 starts asking me if I found everything okay. I told her everything that had happened and she's like, you should of just talked to the manager and that a lot of people around here don't do their job. So the manager wasn't sick? what? Now here is where things get extremely ****ed up. The lady starts hitting on me telling me I'm a very tall person and she really likes tall guys. "you have pretty eyes" T_T. About 30 seconds later one of my items won't ring up so she comes over and takes my hands and is like "here you have to do it like this" moving my hands in a slow motion over the self checkout register. After I was done she told me how amazing wal-mart is because she gets to stand at the self checkout section all day and do nothing and get paid 9$ an hour.

Nobody should be molested by someone that looks like Eddie Murphy in drag.

Does anyone else have weird wal-mart stories? Besides this I was once told not to unfold the clothes.

The day at least the day ended on a good note, I got this and its original amp for 140$

fender_s-s-h_blue_squier_brand_new_condition_120_1604_bandera_9313013.jpg
    Last edited by Jaykub; 04-18-2012 at 03:38 PM.

lol, must be a funny place,

The Walmart around me is pretty decent, always busy n whatnot.. but I've been to a few where its like.. where do these people come from?
    It's like the place that all the weirdest people on earth gather.

LOL @ getting hit on. Ohhh poor Jaboc

Nice guitar (: I REQUIRE EVENTUAL VIDEOS OF YOU PLAYING
    Juicyz gave me a puppy! <3

That's actually an awesome story. Last time I went to walmart, they were talking about how someone messed with all the prices that have that rolling price thing. Not as funny as the end of your story though.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

lmao the whole time I read this I was just like "what the ... " over and over again. but yeah I do see really weird people at Wal Mart from item to time, I kinda stopped going theretho
    Losing Is Not An Option.

Check out my Tumblr CarsndMore

lol I was thinking about my last trip to walmart and I had to laugh. It was me and a bunch of friends, looking at the toy aisles.. and then... we found the volleyballs. There was about four of us so we actually started playing in the aisles with it and we were sure that we were gonna get kicked out, but some of the staff walked by and didn't seem to care at all. I'm pretty sure they had a good giggle or two, but no one said a word to us haha
    They must be used to us hooligans!

Quote Originally Posted by LemonRising View Post
    lol I was thinking about my last trip to walmart and I had to laugh. It was me and a bunch of friends, looking at the toy aisles.. and then... we found the volleyballs. There was about four of us so we actually started playing in the aisles with it and we were sure that we were gonna get kicked out, but some of the staff walked by and didn't seem to care at all. I'm pretty sure they had a good giggle or two, but no one said a word to us haha
    They must be used to us hooligans!
    Wal-Mart only hires hooligans

Obviously.

Tomorrow: Lemons gets a job after walmart tracks her down to hire her

Hahaha The part with the chick hitting on you made my day xD

Thread Information