Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Angry The Elder Scrolls Skyrim (Trouble!)

Lately when I sneak, I am ALWAYS caught and sometimes I am not even that close to the enemy yet. I don't get it! My sneak is at level 100 and I have all the perks already. It just started happening a few caves ago I guess. I let my companion go because I thought they were the ones making noise and same thing. It got to the point where I have had to lower my playing level down three times because it was more infuriating that frustrating. I have all light armor and shoes that muffle sound. Also, archers have lately killed me in a single hit too! I don't get it, what changed? I am getting owned by all the enemies and it is getting on my nerves. Why and has any of this happened to you too? Thanks!!

I think this should be in the RPG section?
    "Tonight make me unstoppable, and I will outshine all..."
    *Sig made by Psychotray

Archers in my opinion are OP as ****. Also, Try scouting around the area first, the enemy might have a few archers on lookout. If it's the Falmer you're fighting perhaps using a Fire enchanted dagger? or maybe a bow? Also it's worth leveling your smithing so you can upgrade your leathers higher. also, ALWAYS WEAR A HEAD PIECE. EVen if it's a circlet. The main reason is because you'll most likely die from a headshot if you have asn unprotected head.

Also next time, try and put your topics in the appropriate forums

Wear light armor, if any at all.
    Make sure you have heavy weapons un-equipped, broad swords, staffs, etc.
    If any weapon at all, make it a dagger or bow.
    NPCs investigate lightsources, make sure you aren't holding a spell, or a torch, if that doesn't work, I have no clue.

i obsessively hogged all the furs and pelts i could in my home and then turned all of that into leather and leather strips and smelted all my ore and got to lvl 100 blacksmith really fast! i think i needed better weapons and i used the workbench for all my equipment and i have not died at all (except for one horse fall...) so maybe that's what i needed...but I have the level down to novice so i'll change it today and see if it works.

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

sometimes i have candlelight spell on and they dont catch me. soemtimes i have my character naked and walking in shadows with only nightingale boots on and i do get caught. its confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by gamermini View Post
    i obsessively hogged all the furs and pelts i could in my home and then turned all of that into leather and leather strips and smelted all my ore and got to lvl 100 blacksmith really fast! i think i needed better weapons and i used the workbench for all my equipment and i have not died at all (except for one horse fall...) so maybe that's what i needed...but I have the level down to novice so i'll change it today and see if it works.

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

sometimes i have candlelight spell on and they dont catch me. soemtimes i have my character naked and walking in shadows with only nightingale boots on and i do get caught. its confusing.
    Line of sight is extremely important, Make sure you know where every enemy is. Try using Detect Life (I think Farengar sells it, if not try the Winterhold College)

---------- Post added at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by gamermini View Post

Line of sight is extremely important, Make sure you know where every enemy is. Try using Detect Life (I think Farengar sells it, if not try the Winterhold College)

I do have it but well sometimes when i try to use magic they seem to notice me as well

Make sure you are hidden and use the spell just before you enter the cave/room/etc.

As I recall sneaking was very OP in Skyrim, maybe they nerfed it?

Lol check this out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHbF9ynGZV0
    My blog: Diablo 3

sorry to sound like a noob here but uh what does OP mean?

Thread Information