Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

They are pretty damned adorable. Hard to0 imagine them going around whoopin ass. I guess the same goes for pandas IRL. They dont look like they could ever conceivably eat someones face off....but they would do it the second you let your guard down!

Quote Originally Posted by kyojinalex View Post
    You can make a Panda right away. Its just like any other new race. I don't have any 90s yet and I have made a Panda Monk. Your information is false!!!!
    Oh good to know, that was what my brother told me, what a douche.

I already made the decision that I wouldn't be coming back. Refused my Father's offer to buy MoP so I could play with him, uninstalled WoW from my computer and now I just have to wait for the year of WoW I bought for Diablo 3 to end.

I also decided not to come back.......it didn't work out for me so well

I actually have no interest in it at all. I played for a day before MoP came out and didn't like the changes. Plus I hate spending money

Cám on bÃ*i vi?t c?a b?n nhé. BÃ*i vi?t hay ? . B?n nÃ*o choi Game online Ki?m Th? thì truy c?p trang ***Bach Kiem . Com*** d? choi nhé. Server d?m b?o ?n d?nh lâu dÃ*i. Dã có skill 120 nhé trang b? pet, Event d?y d? luôn. Xin l?i vì dã spam. Dù bi?t s? b? ban nick. hehehe.

Quote Originally Posted by CraeSC111 View Post
    I actually have no interest in it at all. I played for a day before MoP came out and didn't like the changes. Plus I hate spending money
    That's how I feel. The changes theyve made over the past 2 years or so have just been horrible... I can't seem them changing it for the better. But my one friend that still plays says they've improved the skill trees. I dont buy it. They dumbed the game down too much to bring it back at this point I think.

But gods dammit.... I miss PvP :*(

Quote Originally Posted by Mizel View Post
    That's how I feel. The changes theyve made over the past 2 years or so have just been horrible... I can't seem them changing it for the better. But my one friend that still plays says they've improved the skill trees. I dont buy it. They dumbed the game down too much to bring it back at this point I think.

But gods dammit.... I miss PvP :*(
    There is nearly no skill tree anymore. you get to apply one skill point every 15 levels and you get to choose from one of 3 skills from that level. The new skill tree is the one thing so far that I am very disappointed with.
    The questing in Pandaria is fun. The 5 man dungeons are pretty faceroll. I'll be raiding and pvping once i get to 90 so we will see how that goes.
    Battlepets is so damn fun! haha. I REALLY thought I was gonna hate it, but its fun.
    I'm still giving it 2 months to see where this expansion goes.

Thread Information