Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by EpsilonX View Post
    (ps: you kinda made it seem like the whole video was garbage...do you really think it's that bad? or are you just being harsh to help get the point across/help me improve?)
    I don't mean to sound harsh, I'm pointing out things I would have done differently, that seem silly for me and the mistakes that I know our teacher would point out. This all has been a good practice for me too!

It's absolutely not garbage, I see it as a video you can look back in two-three years and say "Man I need to do this again" and then it will be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by vepanator View Post
    I don't mean to sound harsh, I'm pointing out things I would have done differently, that seem silly for me and the mistakes that I know our teacher would point out. This all has been a good practice for me too!

It's absolutely not garbage, I see it as a video you can look back in two-three years and say "Man I need to do this again" and then it will be awesome.
    No, of course it's not going to be amazing. I just showed up, filmed what I could, and threw it together. I wasn't trying to make it a serious thing, and I think considering, it turned out pretty good. If I had actually directed them in any sort of way, and did multiple takes, then it would have been way better but all I really was trying to do was take some clips of them in concert and set it over the real song

The Dice Roll - YouTube

Here's the final project I did for my video production class. I know some parts aren't that great but everybody was being uncooperative...at least I know now who to use in future videos haha

Nice work. The professor in that class looks like someone I knew in high school.

The text that said "Later that day" - I couldn't make out what it was saying for a few seconds lol, had to go back and reread.

Working on making more vids like this?
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Quote Originally Posted by LiNuX View Post
    Nice work. The professor in that class looks like someone I knew in high school.

The text that said "Later that day" - I couldn't make out what it was saying for a few seconds lol, had to go back and reread.

Working on making more vids like this?
    lol well the professor was just another student but we thought he pulled off the professor look.

Hopefully I can make more videos like this, but since the class ended I no longer have access to a camera or Premier Pro...I need to get that stuff once I get a computer. Until then, anything I make will probably be a bit lower quality lol

looks great, good job Eps, hope you're doing well in this film class.

I like your stuff, keep up the good work! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with when you've git your own gear.

looks great

Thread Information