Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The people that post in the nfl thread on neogaf all seem to think its neat. I think it holds a lot of potential that is up to the devs to take advantage which they basically didnt with the Wii which is why instead of breaking ps2 record its limping across 100 million

I don't know, I like how Nintendo are trying to Innovate, instead of just making the next graphical powerhouse. We all know that Sony and Microsoft will provide that, so Nintendo are once again trying to offer an alternate style of gameplay. I appreciate the Wii for that, and I think the Wii U will do the same thing. People thought the Wii was gimmicky, but both sony and microsoft added motion controls later on. I think the Wii U looks like a great console, and i'm actually REALLY tempted to get one
    Last edited by EpsilonX; 01-11-2013 at 09:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thedeparted View Post
    Mordry you do know Wii is a dead console right now and 500k in December is not a good figure.
    I know the Wii is a dead console, there will be no more games for it so it's not supported anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLBRYCE View Post
    The Last Story (Square Enix)
    The Last Story is NOT from Square Enix.

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLBRYCE View Post
    Has anyone tried out the Wii U or any of it's games? I can't find the system anywhere to try out and nobody I know has one. It'd be nice to see if it's worth looking into. I've heard mediocre reviews but it seems like all I read up on is a bunch of Xbox and PS3 fanboys being quick to judge.
    I did try it out and I still play it. There is room for improvement which will be solved soon via Updates. All the Wii U games I played so far are really good except Darksiders 2 which is hunted by a lot of bugs but I think it's strange how all reviewers weren't mentioning those, some of them are game-breaking which is just a solid proof for me that they didn't even play the game.
    If you are interested in trying it out and playing it, wait until end 2013 or E3 2013. Even though there are a lot of good games for it and some of them are using the Gamepad really good, most of them aren't even scratching the surface of what's possible. I mean if you wait a little longer you have a whole bunch of very good games like Aliens: Colonial Marines or the Ninja Gaiden 3 Remake.

My opinion on the Wii U so far in short: If you want to buy it, the premium version is the one that is the best, but wait until summer 2013 because then all the Wii U consoles will have the Online-update pre-installed. It is worth a buy if you are looking for a new experience and if you HAVEN'T got a PS3 or XBox 360 for it, because half of the Wii U games atm. are ports of games from those systems. If you have already played most of them, then you will be busy with the Wii U for maybe 2-5 months but then you will need to wait for new games right now.
    The online features like Online Multiplayer and MiiVerse all work perfectly, I mean I have a slow internet connection and I wasn't recieving a trace of lack in Online Multiplayer (I tried out CoD Black Ops 2, Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and Sonic&Sega All Stars Racing for Online Multiplayer).

Still the rule is: If you got a PS3 or XBox 360 and if you already played games like Batman, Darksiders 2 or f.e. Mass Effect 3, then you will only be entertained until the next wave of games arrive which is, in my opinion, 4-6 months after E3 2013.

Also, i've heard that Zombi U is actually a good game...idk what the gamespot people were on when they gave it a 4 or whatever. Guess they don't like survival horror and they were expecting it to be some Left 4 Dead type thing?

I heard its really tough and actually good at scaring {source;nfl-gaf]

I am waiting for Zelda and some sort of grand Pokemon game. Until then I simply won't buy a WiiU and I do not feel like I am alone in this. What is more, Nintendo needs to start making original/exclusive IPs. If I can buy a game on the WiiU and the Xbox 360, I am going to buy the 360 title. The Wii became a "must-buy" product because of Wii Sports or rather, Wii Tennis. It is hardly surprising that something cheap should outsell something more expensive.

Thread Information