Thread: Evening

Default Evening

Evening everyone,

I am Ciel or Joseph/Joe, whatever you feel most comfortable with or whatever is easier for you. I am a twenty-two year old college student working toward an interdisciplinary masters degree in philosophy and psychology. I have been playing video games every since I was young and though as a teenager it hit its peak since then I have only played on occasion. I however keep up with all the news and what not. I'm a console gamer though I would like a monster PC some day. I do not particularly like to play online anymore and am more partial to a game's single player experience. The "every man for himself, I don't need a microphone" has ruined the online experience for me.

That said, I do own and play Halo 4 (Limited edition), Forza Horizon, and Borderlands 2 (season pass). If you wish to play with me, or simply just chat on MSN or even in a party chat,feel free to shoot me a PM. I am at school for 6 hours a day most of the week, then work for another six every day so the only time I can ever get on is at night assuming I am not studying.

Some things I like: Doctor Who, The White Stripes, film, philosophy, psychology, reading, literature, being boring, space, the impossible.

I look forward to getting to know everyone.

Cheers.
    Last edited by Ciel; 01-15-2013 at 09:11 PM.

Welcome to GF!

Nice to see another Doctor Who fan around

Welcome to GF,

"Some things I like: Doctor Who, The White Stripes, film, philosophy, psychology, reading, literature, being boring, space, the impossible."

haha, dont we all sometimes

Welcome to Gamers-Forum, have fun!

Welcome Ciel <:

Don't see many people who mostly play single player joining forums, interesting change up lol
    Juicyz gave me a puppy! <3

Quote Originally Posted by LemonRising View Post
    Welcome Ciel <:

Don't see many people who mostly play single player joining forums, interesting change up lol
    I suppose the combination is rather odd. I like to converse and read about video games just as much as I like to play them--if not more. The online gaming experience (that is actually playing the game) has become rather detestable to me. I still play; though instead of sitting for hours upon hours the most I can push out is about 2 hours online in a day--be it in one sitting or all together. Lately no game has seem to really grab me online. Halo 4 did for about the first week, but the maps are so uninteresting and spawning power vehicles without a power weapon to take them down with is not fun. Single player is a different story. I really do like to play co-op. If any game has co-op, I usually buy it no questions asked.

It makes sense, playing online does get rather trying, though some game's communities are better than others.
    I looove co-op games haha, get a good friend to play with you and it can make a really bad game fun.
    Unfortunately I don't have an xbox so no Halo 4 for me ):
    Juicyz gave me a puppy! <3

Quote Originally Posted by LemonRising View Post
    I looove co-op games haha, get a good friend to play with you and it can make a really bad game fun. Unfortunately I don't have an xbox so no Halo 4 for me ):
    Exactly. My brother and I had a blast with Army of Two and even Kane And Lynch.

Thread Information