Threaded View

Default Buyer Beware! Not only does xbox 360 suck but the support is worse!

I bought 2 xbox 360 consoles, they lasted a while but due to design flaws, which everybody knows about, they both went RROD. So i called xbox support to se maybe if i could get some discount since WAS a "Loyal Customer"...Boy was that a mistake, first they tell me the repairs were $100 a piece, then they had the balls to tell me if that wasnt good enough to go buy a 360 slim, and it gets worse, the Manager Morgan tells me if those options werent good i should go to Gamestop and they would "gladly" take them "as is" for a gift card for $40-$45 a piece which in turn would reduce the price of purchasing the xbox 360 Slim! Then he tells me if that wasnt an option i would like, i could drive 200 miles to my nearest Microsoft Store and possilbly get $125 a piece in Microsoft gift card for my consoles, but it had to be diagnosed there and then they would tell me how much i would get for them.
    So buyer beware not only does the design flaws of the xbo 360 suck but so does their customer support! I have never been more insulted by the lack of resovling issues but they also treated me on the phone like i was taking up their time and didnt want to even deal with their "Loyal Customer"

Thread Information