Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Neverwinter

We've hit a point in this game where the content is slowing. We still really enjoy end game content, getting higher powered gear and such but a notable lack of story content has us looking for a second MMO to play. Not stop this one, but add diversity in to our gaming. Another note, we've also hit a point where it is difficult to get a good group for dungeons and such.

@Blinky, I never heard back from you about the account to add. Would like to add you in game if you and your friend is still playing. We both have alts we've been leveling and are on pretty often. Probably would be more if we could get good groups for dungeons and such a bit easier. Anyone else interested in joining us let me know.

Check out my league of legends clips on YouTube. If you are thinking about starting LoL, please use my referral link to make your account.
    THANKS!

I'm so blocked on my gaming schedule I play lots of games like tf2, LoL, ArmA 3, and The ship I really want to get into this game really badly but I don't think ill get around to it. Ill download it today and see hey will everyone give me thier in game name or steam name to get in touch

So yeah zeik I'm want to play with your might need some gear and stuff so yeah ill make an account.

Add me on steam Imperial_Kade
    Last edited by Imperial_Kade; 01-31-2014 at 09:14 AM.

Send me FR on Steam
    Imperial_Kade

My name in game should be Ziek88@zyek88

Let me know if that doesn't exist cause the names are weird.

We will probably be mostly active on Tera for a bit though aside from late game dungeons and such. For me I only have 2 games I really play so it's easier to keep up on them. This and League.
    Last edited by Ziek88; 01-31-2014 at 09:55 AM.

Check out my league of legends clips on YouTube. If you are thinking about starting LoL, please use my referral link to make your account.
    THANKS!

Big things happening in neverwinter. That "end game content slowing" is being handled and handled well. New zone recently released with some pretty fantastic changes compared to prior zones. Basically fans are asking and they are receiving. The update schedule has sped up too. No longer 1 or 2 a year but now every 3 months. New race and class is expected for the next patch.

If anyone was thinking about getting back in to this game it's showing promise. Also, let me know. I'm on pretty often.

* The new zone has a section of open world PvP. It's well done so if you do not wish to participate you don't have to however for those that do hilarious douchebaggery can be accomplished. People are generally willing to hide around corners as you bait an unsuspecting enemy to follow you thinking they will easily kill you then suddenly that 2v1 becomes a delightful 10v2.
    Last edited by Ziek88; 05-21-2014 at 09:26 PM.

Thread Information