Default Two 12-Year-Olds Stab Friend 19 Times to Prove Slender Man Exists

Charges detail Waukesha pre-teens' attempt to kill classmate

"Both suspects explained the stabbing to police referencing their dedication to Slender Man, the character they discovered on a website called Creepypasta Wiki, which is devoted to horror stories.

Weier told police that Slender Man is the "leader" of Creepypasta, and in the hierarchy of that world, one must kill to show dedication. Weier said that Geyser told her they should become "proxies" of Slender Man — a paranormal figure known for his ability to create tendrils from his fingers and back — and kill their friend to prove themselves worthy of him. "

Freaking.Idiots. That's all I have to say. Thank you soooooooooo much for giving the media yet another story for them to run with that let's them place blame for violence everywhere but where it should be placed.
    Last edited by Mizel; 06-03-2014 at 01:11 PM.

wow, that's crazy, just goes to show that a combination of bad parenting and mental disorders will do to kids. Honestly, anyone who attempts to kill another kid has something wrong with them. Unless people are just evil in the world and if that's true, not much you can do.

On another note, something else to add to the CreepyPasta wiki... and the fandom continues.

Here is CreepyPasta's response to all this if anyone is interested.
    User blog:Sloshedtrain/Fiction, Reality, and You – Creepypasta Wiki
    Last edited by Trunks; 06-03-2014 at 02:46 PM.

Exactly. Check out the comments on some of the news articles if you feel like being pissed off. They all blame TV, internet and games. Pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizel View Post
    Exactly. Check out the comments on some of the news articles if you feel like being pissed off. They all blame TV, internet and games. Pathetic.
    Do you really think their parents could be at fault? They were perfect and did everything they could!

/s

They'll blame everything but what caused the problem. It's easier to blame something else unfortunately :/

Yupp, exactly. I haven't been an adult long enough to notice... but I was talking to an older dude the other day who has been a teacher for 30 some years or something... and he said that the kids haven't changed at all, it's the adults that have. That adults these days will never, ever accept that an issue with their kid is their fault. I don't know if that's true, or why- but it seems to be the case.

I read about this earlier from work, it's terrible. They didn't release the names of the girls earlier, but guess they're not keeping quiet about it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizel View Post
    Yupp, exactly. I haven't been an adult long enough to notice... but I was talking to an older dude the other day who has been a teacher for 30 some years or something... and he said that the kids haven't changed at all, it's the adults that have. That adults these days will never, ever accept that an issue with their kid is their fault. I don't know if that's true, or why- but it seems to be the case.
    That is the case. I've grown up with kids who would get disciplined by their parents for bringing home a bad report card. Now, some of those friends are actually teachers, and now from what they tell me, if they give a bad grade to their students, they are the ones that get yelled at by the parents for not being "good" teachers.

It's pretty sad.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Quote Originally Posted by LiNuX View Post
    I read about this earlier from work, it's terrible. They didn't release the names of the girls earlier, but guess they're not keeping quiet about it anymore.

That is the case. I've grown up with kids who would get disciplined by their parents for bringing home a bad report card. Now, some of those friends are actually teachers, and now from what they tell me, if they give a bad grade to their students, they are the ones that get yelled at by the parents for not being "good" teachers.

It's pretty sad.
    Ugh, I feel for those teachers. There is no way for you to point your students in the right direction when you have their angry parents blaming you for everything (especially in front of the kid). Surely these parents can see that they're setting their kids up to fail in life?

I think its truly crazy that people would do such a thing. I can see this situation blowing up into something it shouldnt. I can see Congress trying, again, to ban video games and the internet for this situation... I am glad they are getting thrown into adult court... But they will be out within 10 years...

Thread Information