Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Anyone playing Destiny?

I picked it up a couple days after launch and had a blast with it. It wasn't everything I expected but it's still pretty friggin fun.

Hit max level within about 3 days of no lifing it and haven't played since due to time, but all the time I just want to play it! They did a fairly alright job of combining MMO aspects with an FPS. I'm excited to see the expansions whenever they come out.

Ye I play it even though it was a couple of days ago now.

I played it briefly because redbox asked if I wanted a free game when I got a movie. Naturally, I said yes. Was a lot of fun and is now on the list of reasons I want to get a PS4.

Check out my league of legends clips on YouTube. If you are thinking about starting LoL, please use my referral link to make your account.
    THANKS!

When I get a PS4 I'll probably pick it up. I think I'll wait until the first price drop until that happens though, Wii U finally has some good games coming, so that and my PC can hold me over.

If you have a PS3 Trunks you can buy it digitally, and then upgrade for free as long as you activate the PS4 license on their site before January. I was about to go buy an Xbox One before I found out lol.

I'm lovin this game. It's kiiiiind of addicting. I could do crucible forever, it's like faster paced Halo to me.

When I went into gamestop today, found out that Gamestop has a credit card now and if you spend 500 dollars or more you get free APR for the first 6 months. Might be charging myself a PS4 pretty soon then. PS4 + Destiny and hopefully I can find a couple other decent game or just get another controller. Should put me at 500 with that.

I didn't realize you would be able to get the PS4 version free later if you buy the digital PS3 version. I might actually do this then. I did know you could transfer your account to the next gen. Decisions decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLBRYCE View Post
    If you have a PS3 Trunks you can buy it digitally, and then upgrade for free as long as you activate the PS4 license on their site before January. I was about to go buy an Xbox One before I found out lol.

I'm lovin this game. It's kiiiiind of addicting. I could do crucible forever, it's like faster paced Halo to me.

Check out my league of legends clips on YouTube. If you are thinking about starting LoL, please use my referral link to make your account.
    THANKS!

I've started playing on ps3 as of this past week. Anyone else on ps3 lemme know. I'm on decently often in the evenings and would be happy to have some decent folks for raids.

If you have ps3 and ps4 get the ps3 digital download before jan 15. You can go back and forth between the two seamlessly. Your characters are bound to your account so you can play on either console from where you left off without copying anything or transfering anything. This has been tested and confirmed.

I am on a break from it. Played then school got in the. Getting back into league did not help

Thank you Rachel and Subb for all the help

Quote Originally Posted by norid View Post
    I am on a break from it. Played then school got in the. Getting back into league did not help
    I know the feeling. Except for the school part. I play League, Neverwinter and now Destiny. If you get back in to Destiny let me know. It will likely be a frequent thing for me for awhile.

THANKS!

Thread Information