Threaded View

Default Warlords of Draenor

Well, I'm slightly ashamed to say I got back into this game. A few friends that I use to play with also decided to start playing again. New expansion coming out as you probably already guessed is call Warlords of Draenor.

Best thing about it, if you pre order this expansion (Which comes out November 13th) you get a free character to boss to level 90 as well as the core game and all the previous expansions. Pretty good deal, so your character will be ready for the expansion when it comes out. Great for veterans, which is what they're trying to bring back with this expansion. they changed the health back to WotLK style as well as the combat. So no more 1 million health anymore.

Also, Warlords of Draenor takes places in the outlands, except its before they drank the demon blood that made all the orcs go mad. IMO Burning Crusades was WoW's best expansion, so I'm excited to see more lore based around it. Good time to come back if you're looking for a MMO to play or have the time to play one.

Were playing on the Alliance side of Emerald Dream if anyone cares to join us. We have about 8 people playing with us, but I doubt all of them will stick around. A lot of them are new to WoW and already seem bored of it. The ones that have played before including my self are already spending too much time on the game.

Quick look at the lore as to why the Warlods of Draenor is happening if anyone cares.

At the end of Mist of Pandaria the last raid boss is Garrosh Hellscream an orc that Alliance and Horde *team up* to defeat. They capture him and go to imprison him, but he escapes. Garrosh creates an alternative timeline and goes Draenor the home planet of the orcs and where his father Grom Hellscream is about to drink the demon blood that caused them to go mad with power. Garrosh stops his father from drinking it and helps his father kill the demon Mannoroth thus stopping the events that occurred in the Outlands. So now the Burning Legion is back and not corrupted. The burning Legion builds a dark portal allowing them to come back to the present time of Azeroth where the Alliance and Horde must stop the burning Legion Again.

Buring Crusade was the best expansion for me and had the best lore, so it'll be cool to see a different viewpoint on it. Hopefully this expansion will be as good as BC

Thread Information