Threaded View

Default Need help with what to buy and play!! Help guys :)

Hi guys, im new to this forum and it looks really fun and friendly in here.
    I have been gaming a lot but i havent played in the last 3 years because im doing electrical and electronic engineerin so im really busy, i only have time to play a bit in the summer. But this summer I want to be a bit of nerd and play as crazy couz i really need it and i kindaa missed it i believe!!
    I won some money on betting recently and i was considering buying some cool games for PC btw( i have ps3 but i really dont like to play on consoles, so PC for the win for me... all way :P) i dont have great pc with specs but was thinking to upgrade it in the next following weeks but thats the easier bit if you have money...

Right.. i really like games like hitman, cod, fifa, pes, splinter cell, far cry, dishonored, ghost recon etc... i love story based games bcuz it is very important to me.. i played FC3 like 2 years ago in the summer and i felt in love with its storyline ... same with any cod SP out there.. it just makes me feel like its right for me ! :P
    anyways i was considering buying far cry 4, cod gghosts(its like 5£ here) and gta 5.... is there any suggestion you can give me about these games? i watched quite few videos but tbh videos never ever help me when decinig what to buy and play, that never worked for me so i want some cool tips and suggestions etc.... should i go for these games? any more you can suggest? i really missed gaming! just wanna be a bit nerd this summer :P

I know this is a long post, but hope you read, and sorry if any mistake is made.

Thanks for reading, catch y'll

Thread Information