Post Help a fellow game developer

Hi!

It's been more than 2 years since the last time i was working on a game. In those years a lot has been changed. I tried animating, i was doing some graphic work, there was also the time when i tried making music and i also took time to start programming. I feel like i learned a lot so i decided it was time to start making games again. I started on searching a good tools to start creating games. Currently i'm using a couple of them. I was using Buildbox to create a small but good game (also the game i'm working on right now but now i'm using Java because my 15 day trial is gone), there is also Godot Engine that i recently found and still learning and for the last there is Stencyl a good small but sadly limited game engine that i started using back in 2013. For graphics i decided to use Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Flash because i used them for last six years. For sound effects i started using Soundation (it's an online tool) and bfxr. I wanted to start fresh so i called my one-man indie studio Cheesy Studio. Currently i'm working on a game called Up. I hope i will be able to publish the game in late 2015/Early 2016. The game will be only available for Android.

Now i'm facing a huge problem. I need a new PC. The PC i'm currently using is way too old so i can't do a lot. To keep developing games i would need a new PC. To buy a new PC i would need money. I tried to come up with a money but in my country there are jobs. With a new PC i would make tutorials on how to make games(from start to finish) and i would also do let's play videos. With the money i would make from YouTube i could support my self to keep developing my games and i would help my parents who are unemployed. I made a campaign on Indiegogo to come up with the money for a new PC. I would be very greatful if you could help me make my goal.

Links Are over there.

3kvi-games blogspot com

I'm sorry if i posted this on a wrong place!
    Last edited by alean200; 09-07-2015 at 12:32 PM.

Thread Information