Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default I guess this is a goodbye

I have fond memories of this place, met cool people(that I never met ) and had fun. But things happen and life change and I haven't returned here for a long time. Truth be told, I don't want to go back because I know it's been literally dead for a long time now.
    Actually, I'm almost surprised that this place is still up and running. If anyone read this, take care and stay healthy.
    I go here sometime but this will probably be one of my last posts and definitly my last thread.

Signing off.

I'm still around, unfortunately like you said, life changes and it's really difficult to maintain everything online and live life.

Hope to see you around.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

I joined GF as a 13 year old child and now I'm a 22 year old adult. I've made so many lasting friendships because of this website and it's so sad to see it die off.
    To this day I still don't know why Linux put up with all our **** as kids. Especially mine. It was a fun ride.

It is sad, but it was definitely worth it. I think the forum touched a few people in ways they'll always remember and that to me, is completely worth it!
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

ahhh and i just joined..

Hope this place back to its glory

I still check visit this website from time to time, but not as much as I wish. It is sad to see it like this when I spent so much time here in the past. It's hard to believe that it's been almost 9 years since I joined. I definitely met some amazing people here and still keep and contact with a couple of them today. I hope everyone is doing well in life, it would be interesting to know how everyone is doing and where they're at now. Take care everyone, may our paths cross once again.

Hey wait but I just got here where are you going? Share you knowledge oh wise one lol

Quote Originally Posted by LiNuX View Post
    It is sad, but it was definitely worth it. I think the forum touched a few people in ways they'll always remember and that to me, is completely worth it!
    100% it did. I started on this forum as a complete asshole 13-year-old trying to get people to join my call of duty clan. I'm still an asshole but at least I can string together a proper sentence without butchering most of it and I have the forum I grew a lot from to thank for that.
    Last edited by egg-whites333; 05-15-2017 at 04:53 AM.

does this mean all the Admins are closing down this forum?I just Joined and I would love to keep on posting

Thread Information