Guide To Getting a GF/BF(for fun :D)
Alright, follow these steps and you should have GF/BF in no time
1) Take a shower, you smell bad
2) Put on some nice clothes!(don't forget to put on pants okay?)
3) If you can drive then great! Take the coolest car in your drive way(if you can't drive, then get mommy to drive ya )
4) Go to the local movie theater/hang out spot
5) Scan for a nice hotty
6) Whence you have found that hotty, go up to them and chat it out for a bit, and if he/she likes you, then get his/her #.
7) Go home feeling warm and fuzzy inside knowing someone actually likes you, what a surprise!
Call the # you got, and if it's a fake #, then no one likes you sorry . But if he/she actually answer the phone, then ask him/her out someone, movie, McDonalds, local park, etc.
9) Make your move...it's all up to you now!
P.S. Make sure that you aren't rude, and offer to pay for food, tickets, etc. as Jenatello posted
Last edited by Strickin; 11-16-2007 at 09:39 PM.
Yes, another key factor that I will add
and don't forget the boobage! :P
lol getting ur mommy to drive you will make you look uncool, ur better off taking a bike or the bus
i never let a girl pay when im out with her
+rep for making me laugh but i do agree with a lot of those
oh another good tip: if you are taking her/him out for the night whether it's just to dinner or a movie, step the clothing up a notch. Girls and guys like to know that the person they are going out with cares about how they look. I'm not saying wear a tux or a dress but clean clothes, shower, brush your teeth, deodorant, cologne/perfume, etc etc. Sweat pants aren't something you wear on a date, unless it's a date to the gym or staying home.
man strickin u need a lil bit of work on that
Well, getting your mum drive it's a bit uncool yeah you have right there but I give you +reputation for you made me laugh
unless you get ur mom to drop u off 2 blocks from where you are actually going
your date is still going to think that you're lame...
Originally Posted by LiNuX
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By Strickin in forum Post Anything
Last Post: 12-20-2012, 11:20 AM
» Site Navigation
» Recent Threads